Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it possible to date up anywhere in the world? Chadlite runs JBW and marries sub3 filipina

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I might just put a bullet in my head right now. I was thinking of going to the Phillippines to find a wife so that maybe I could date up, but this shattered all my hope. It is so unbelievably hard to get a semi attractive girl anywhere in the world. I´d put marrying a hot girl on par with making the olympics team or becoming an NBA star.

Attachments

• chad.PNG
    chad.PNG
    141.8 KB · Views: 125
  • adsfsdst.PNG
    adsfsdst.PNG
    162.8 KB · Views: 117
Wow maybe she is loyal and he is sick of white bitches cheating?

She's not bad looking at all. I'd be quite happy to be with her. She's quite cute and has a nice petite figure. I think looks wise they are pretty much a perfect match. Wouldn't say he's anything special.

Their kid will be disgusting HAPA this is why you shouldn't racemix tbh the kid won't have identity at all he will get mocked, bullied if he is being raised in a western country that alone is enough to make you incel even if you have good looks.
HapaRetard

Throwing his superior genes away...

She's not bad looking at all. I'd be quite happy to be with her. She's quite cute and has a nice petite figure. I think looks wise they are pretty much a perfect match. Wouldn't say he's anything special.
kek, gtfo.

She´s about a 2.5 and he is a 7.5 when fully looksmaxed like in the pic I attached. He also seems to come from a good family and he is tall and white. Meanwhile she is some poor, illiterate peasant girl.

It´s the equivalent of a guy like this:

main-qimg-1af44e44f41567bd49dd119c8026a0a0-c

having women like this, flying over half way across the world, spending thousands of dollars in hopes of marrying him:

291811b2d1b75f1ca58144fc13636834.jpg

hypergamy at its finest. This world is beyond fucked up. I don´t want to live anymore. If that guy can only get a 2.5/10 from the poorest parts of SEA then I might aswell just rope. It truly disgusts me how unbelievably easy women have it.

Last edited:
HE MOGS HER LEFT AND RIGHT, it's so over for us

kek, gtfo.

She´s about a 2.5 and he is a 7.5 when fully looksmaxed like in the pic I attached. He also seems to come from a good family and he is tall and white. Meanwhile she is some poor, illiterate peasant girl.

It´s the equivalent of a guy like this:

main-qimg-1af44e44f41567bd49dd119c8026a0a0-c

having women like this, flying over half way across the world, spending thousands of dollars in hopes of marrying him:

291811b2d1b75f1ca58144fc13636834.jpg

hypergamy at its finest.

I'm not really in any place to be picky and as long as she's not a fat blob and not too bad looking in the face I'd go with her.

This might make me volcel but in the few times in my life I've had definite IOD's it's always been with women 15 stone +.

I remember one I worked with gave me her MSN messenger info (that's how long ago it was) and if you were chatting to her and asked her to describe herself she could say: 5' 5", shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes and huge tits and she wouldn't strictly be lying. She was about 20 stone though, she honestly wobbled when she walked. She reminded me of Weebles.

kidding me? shes fucking ugly. her face would be ropefuel on a male. that chadlite is a fucking idiot. hes a strong 7 with a weak 3 noodlethot. even her body is repulsive. he couldve had the pick of the crop of all filipinas and he chose that one? hope a car swerves and flattens him on the sidewalk pricks like him are why hypergamy is rampant. hope he doesnt reproduce with that genetic dead end would be a complete waste of chad sperm

EDIT: my bad didnt read the whole post to pick up on the sarcasm (i hope)

Last edited:
fuck you man, I actually thought you were serious :lul:

Cope. This guy just doesn't care

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back