Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory is it possible to convince landwhales to lose weight?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
if you could hypothetically get a 3/10 landwhale girlfriend and convince her to lose weight then she would become a 8/10 and you would have a hot girlfriend right?

look at this tiktok, she lost weight and went from a 3/10 to 6/10 so would that be a good strategy?

Last edited:
No, because they always blame someone else for their problems. "I'm obese but it's not me who needs to lose weight, it's society that needs to stop spreading fatphobia".

No, because they always blame someone else for their problems. "I'm obese but it's not me who needs to lose weight, it's society that needs to stop spreading fatphobia".
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

if that happened they would upgrade to another guy

All four have this problem, clearly. It explains much about their parenting styles over the years...

A lot of them are lazy and won't do it. It's a gamble

Yes, but she'll dump you for another man unless you can looksmaxx as well...

Honestly I really like her post-weight loss body, she kept a lot of fat on her thighs and hips, exactly where I like it. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: