Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to be so ugly that getting laid would be easy?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm talking running ugly creature/monster/orc game.

Being so ugly that women are almost turned on by you acting like a normal human being?

AKA running Howard the Duck game

I don't think so.

the fuck

also don't ducks have crazy dicks lol rip that chicks vagina

just be a duck theory

the fuck

also don't ducks have crazy dicks lol rip that chicks vagina

They're also big time rapists.

Ducks are still adorable tho

Might be possible actually. Especially with degenerate women who loves to be sexually degraded on webcam. She would fuck your brains out and turn it into profit.

just be a duck theory
exactly

Elephant Man got 10x more female attention that I did in my entire life

800px-Joseph_Merrick_carte_de_visite_photo%2C_c._1889.jpg

Hell no, in fact "sex" wouldn't even cross femoids minds at all if they see a grotesquely ugly face.

The biggest cope I've ever seen on this site.

The fact that this would even cross your mind means you're definitely too far gone lmao

exactly

JFL at your memes bolbicel.
Your posts are funny af.

what in the fuck are you talking about?

The whole "some women are attracted to ugliness" thing is a cope.

This scenario is like the only goddamn thing that triggers me. This shit simply does not happen in real life, movies need to stop with this bullshit.

Only if you were famous for it.

Beautyandthebeast game.

Run it.

The biggest cope I've ever seen on this site.

The fact that this would even cross your mind means you're definitely too far gone lmao
just questioning all possibilities

If this theory(JBU, Just Be Ugly) is true, I would get surgery to look UGLIER in order to get respect

Yes, you can pull off orc/shrek/ghoul game.

Some women are attracted to knowing that you have a 0% chance of cheating or leaving, and everyone will give her all kinds of attention for being with you.

Fucking smoothskin

Yes, you can pull off orc/shrek/ghoul game.

Some women are attracted to knowing that you have a 0% chance of cheating or leaving, and everyone will give her all kinds of attention for being with you.

Fucking smoothskin

Poor Guy and a kind woman

once your confidence bottoms out, they can't help but feel pity and love

More proof for you guys, here is Nikolai Valuev, a retired professional heavyweight boxer, running Orc-Game

Nikolai-Valuev7.jpg

More proof for you guys, here is Nikolai Valuev, a retired professional heavyweight boxer, running Orc-Game

Nikolai-Valuev7.jpg
LMFAO! If you haven't tried running OGRE game your a fakecel

exactly

Yep, he had more significant positive attention from women than most of us ever will.

"Is it possible to be so good looking that people don't think you're good looking?"

"Is it possible to be so good looking that people don't think you're good looking?"
a persons face could be soo symmetrical that they look unnatural. Babies cry when shown a 100% symmetrical face

a persons face could be soo symmetrical that they look unnatural. Babies cry when shown a 100% symmetrical face
Babies =/= teenage/adult females. But this reminds me of an experience I had, I'll post it.

Disability game is legit in some cases.

Nikolai-Valuev7.jpg
God tier height and frame. This guy would slay

this is the thread ive been waiting for

isn't that what BBC game is anyway?

This scenario is like the only goddamn thing that triggers me. This shit simply does not happen in real life, movies need to stop with this bullshit.

yeah man it's straight up fucking BS and i'm tired of hearing it

Maybe in some sense. Being ugly or physically retarded can get you some status, like Stephen Hawking.

Fantasy on top of fantasy. Would never happen in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back