Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to be happy without good looks?

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Meaning if you became extremely wealthy could that supersede being ugly? I remember someone posted an article about some Asian multimillionaire who ended up becoming addicted to meth and killing himself. He never had a girlfriend.

I’m a poor cell so I’m hoping I can attain some happiness without wealth

Meaning if you became extremely wealthy could that supersede being ugly?
Yeah,i'd be happy to be a millionnaire,a lot of money does buy you happiness.
I remember someone posted an article about some Asian multimillionaire who ended up becoming addicted to meth and killing himself.
Prolly cause he was a :bluepill: normie who believed in bs like love.
Not gonna happen if you're not good looking.
And if you're good looking gtfoh.

Yeah,i'd be happy to be a millionnaire,a lot of money does buy you happiness.

Prolly cause he was a :bluepill: normie who believed in bs like love.

Not gonna happen if you're not good looking.
And if you're good looking gtfoh.
How do you always succeed is guessing all my thoughts and everything im gonna say :feelsohgod:

Meaning if you became extremely wealthy could that supersede being ugly? I remember someone posted an article about some Asian multimillionaire who ended up becoming addicted to meth and killing himself. He never had a girlfriend.

Well. I think if you will forget about getting women and just will enjoy everything you have right now. Then maybe yes

If your whole life doesn't revolve around women, then yes. You could be happy. Unfortunately I am a romantic person. Lack of love kills me inside.

Well. I think if you will forget about getting women and just will enjoy everything you have right now. Then maybe yes
GrEY.

They still need to walk outside and deal with being constantly MOGGED.

During my second mental breakdown, I realized that I would only achieve true peace by isolating myself from NTs.

Solitude is my solution.

GrEY.

They still need to walk outside and deal with being constantly MOGGED.
Cut a crap with "Mogged". Nobody cares about your virginity if you don't talk about it first

imagine thinking money will solve your problems because you are ugly

its over even if you were a multi millionare buddy boyo. Just as if you were poor and ugly, you will never ever be truly loved. Women will always use you for money and other means.

I suppose: "feeling happy" is truly an ideological issue rather than a disposition.