Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it possible to be happy as an incel?

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
I feel very depressed all the time and it never goes away.

for those of you incels who have found a way to be happy, how?

It seems no matter what I do I cannot feel happy and I am not suicidal, I want to be alive but every minute I feel down or I get anxiety. It gets so bad to the point where I lose my appetite and I dont eat for days and the depression wont stop, I feel like crying but cant. Even food wont make me happy, I used to use food and video games as my copes but those dont work anymore.

Just be happy bro

Gym helped me a bit

for those of you incels who have found a way to be happy, how?
copes and drugs. but you're really just putting a bandaid over a huge wound. you'll never be truly happy unless you get your problems fixed.

just be @Animecel2D
the problem mainly is I cant stop the feeling in my stomach that is telling me "somethings wrong" how do you fix that?

its there 24/7/365 and nothing I do can get rid of it

I go to the gym everyday and it does absolutely nothing to me, it makes me more depressed tbh.
Not sure then. Just be confident and be yourself everything should get fixed :feelshaha:

Only on the short term

the problem mainly is I cant stop the feeling in my stomach that is telling me "somethings wrong" how do you fix that?

its there 24/7 365 and nothing I do can get rid of it
i can relate. coping is just form of escapism, the problem is still in the back of your mind. i do not know how to get rid of that "somethings wrong" feeling.

YOU MUST HAVE DECENT COPES MOTHERFUCKER

my best advice i can give you is to just focus on something else, so that "somethings wrong" feeling, is diminished. like focus on something more pressing, than getting a relationship.

I am happy only when I think about my oneitis. Being an incel means to be something you don't want to be. So happines is about thinking that somehow, someday things will change. Is this hope true? Is this hope a cope? Maybe, but if done the proper way, it can lead to moments of real happines. I imagine ho amazing my life could be if I'll ever end up with my oneitis, having childern with her... That's everything I want

for us incels only cope exists, we can only temporarily be happy. we are damaged goods afterall

but don't worry most normies will be joining us soon:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

The happiest ones go mgtow. You can be blackpilled and mgtow I believe

No.

You can try drugs tho to simulate happyness.

The happiest ones go mgtow. You can be blackpilled and mgtow I believe

massive cope :feelskek::feelskek:
mgtow are composed of following types of males, incels in denial, failed betabux cucks, failed normie/chad lite who had sex

sandman is kinda right in the sense that mgtow can walk away cause they have had a foid before unlike most incels.

@Darius L you seeing this shit?? greycel believes cucktow is real

You can't be happy by being incel or high IQ counscious motherfucker. Normies are somewhat happy but they are low to avarage IQ imbecils who have things due to external world helping them out

massive cope :feelskek::feelskek:
mgtow are composed of following types of males, incels in denial, failed betabux cucks, failed normie/chad lite who had sex

sandman is kinda right in the sense that mgtow can walk away cause they have had a foid before unlike most incels.

@Darius L you seeing this shit?? greycel believes cucktow is real
JFL!