Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible/probable to have strongly defined abs, good muscle size, lack autism, and be incel?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I raised this subject previously here:
https://incels.is/threads/are-stero...t-a-cure-for-physical-unattractiveness.81918/

The more I think about it, I think for almost all men who lack autism, being ripped (10% body fat + decent mass) should represent essentially a cure for being incel.

This wouldn't work for extreme cases:
- 1-2/10 face (truly deformed - will need surgery instead first to reach 3.5-4/10)
- Extremely short (<5'5")
- Severe mentalcels - autism, schizo

But for pretty much everyone else, is this not correct? Can you have a body like these and still otherwise be incel? Would it be remotely likely?

mike_0644.jpg

9bf2.jpg

Alphadestiny, he's like this but I'm nearly sure he's incel
And also his friend Phil from fit world exposed, he's 5 foot 11 and has a good body but he's also incel

Yeah but I really doubt that he is incel. He's beta and he gets made fun of appropriately for saying dumb things and having the name "alphadestiny". But there's no way that guy's a legitimate virgin or incel.

Of course boyo.

Yeah but I really doubt that he is incel. He's beta and he gets made fun of appropriately for saying dumb things and having the name "alphadestiny". But there's no way that guy's a legitimate virgin or incel.
I dunno man, he's literally hundreds of videos and also has an Instagram and the only woman ever featured was his sister

It can be. Lack of money is the real reson of this.

A sub4 manlet has no hope.

Yes. If your face is sub6, if you're short, or if you're ethnic in the west.
Gymcelling is still top tier cope and the best thing you can do for yourself.

And also his friend Phil from fit world exposed, he's 5 foot 11 and has a good body but he's also incel
Nah, he gets matches easily

Yes, in chadstralia.

I raised this subject previously here:
https://incels.is/threads/are-stero...t-a-cure-for-physical-unattractiveness.81918/

The more I think about it, I think for almost all men who lack autism, being ripped (10% body fat + decent mass) should represent essentially a cure for being incel.

This wouldn't work for extreme cases:
- 1-2/10 face (truly deformed - will need surgery instead first to reach 3.5-4/10)
- Extremely short (<5'5")
- Severe mentalcels - autism, schizo

But for pretty much everyone else, is this not correct? Can you have a body like these and still otherwise be incel? Would it be remotely likely?

mike_0644.jpg

9bf2.jpg

You really have no idea how much options women have. Create a Tinder profile of an average or ugly woman and you will see. She will have WAY better options than the pictures you posted in less than a couple days of swiping. Women, don't pick an option until they have hundreds of matches typically, and have swiped on thousands of guys.

and guess what, having a good physic and being "normal" is something many, many guys can achieve, which is why she has to be more discriminatory and pick guys that have that basic stuff you can work for PLUS perfect jaws, faces, and other things that you can only get from genetics.

In business there's something called competitive advantage, it essentially means to run a successful business, other businesses shouldn't be able to compete with you because they CAN NOT replicate what you have. The same is true in dating, having a good body is basic and every one can get that. That's why women pick only the guys with good bodies and good genetics, because they are more "special".

You really have no idea how much options women have. Create a Tinder profile of an average or ugly woman and you will see. She will have WAY better options than the pictures you posted in less than a couple days of swiping. Women, don't pick an option until they have hundreds of matches typically, and have swiped on thousands of guys.

and guess what, having a good physic and being "normal" is something many, many guys can achieve, which is why she has to be more discriminatory and pick guys that have that basic stuff you can work for PLUS perfect jaws, faces, and other things that you can only get from genetics.

In business there's something called competitive advantage, it essentially means to run a successful business, other businesses shouldn't be able to compete with you because they CAN NOT replicate what you have. The same is true in dating, having a good body is basic and every one can get that. That's why women pick only the guys with good bodies and good genetics, because they are more "special".

Part of the problem is I can't run Tinder experiments since it won't validate on my phone. I'd love to run a Tinder experiment with a buff okay looking curry for example and see what happens.

Hard to find good candidates on Google, but for example, someone like this would be a perfect test candidate:

maxresdefault.jpg

Ethnic, tiny frame, short, but ripped as much as he humanly likely can be. Could he get matches/interest? I don't know. But 6 packs are pretty rare IRL. I have met very few people who have them. So I wonder if that is valuable enough to a niche of foid to get matches.

Part of the problem is I can't run Tinder experiments since it won't validate on my phone. I'd love to run a Tinder experiment with a buff okay looking curry for example and see what happens.

Hard to find good candidates on Google, but for example, someone like this would be a perfect test candidate:

maxresdefault.jpg

Ethnic, tiny frame, short, but ripped as much as he humanly likely can be. Could he get matches/interest? I don't know. But 6 packs are pretty rare IRL. I have met very few people who have them. So I wonder if that is valuable enough to a niche of foid to get matches.

Download a android emulator (for free) and run it on your latop/computer. Then you can run as many tinder experiments as you want.

For some perspective on the rarity of six packs I was reading this:

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-guys-have-visible-six-pack-abs

Everyone agrees it's pretty damn rare.

eg.
"For example, I’ve been to 60+ Dave Matthews Band concerts and 90% of them took place in the summer at outdoor music venues. I’ve never seen more than one other guy with six-pack abs in a crowd of thousands and thousands of people (see photo below) for me in action."

I think that's realistic. It's at most 1% of guys and probably less that have six packs.