Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it patriarchy if brown girls are conditioned by brown men to like white guys?

Weird question.

Also reddit blocks VPN users nowadays JFL.

Your brain on Feminism.

Preferring lighter skin is human nature, both in men and toilets.

>brown men
>white guy

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

yeah rajeet must be your lack of confidence bro just hold frame and take more cold showers then you will get white stacy virgin

Your brain on Feminism.

Preferring lighter skin is human nature, both in men and toilets.
I don't think so
Overwise we wouldn't have Brazil mulattoes and Hispanic people, nor would we have light skin Arabs or Hapas
Only MOC care about skin color

I don't think so
Overwise we wouldn't have Brazil mulattoes and Hispanic people, nor would we have light skin Arabs or Hapas
Only MOC care about skin color
A lot of those were products of rape whether it's the white men who raped the Native Americans or the Arabs that raped Christian European slave girls or it was from Genghis Khan and his horde raping girls in Eastern Europe and asia or military Haoles raping Asian girls basically we're all a product of our fucking parents fucking and basically they created these monstrosities including myself that don't need to exist 99% of the human race doesn't need to exist whether they're racially Pure or not it's just there was a lot of social and religious and cultural peer pressure to make ugly people reproduce because God wants it that way and now you have these sub humans running around in bulk very few chads are around but they will always be around because they will always reproduce it's pretty much how us as primates have been conditioned to have a tribal leader Alpha that breeds with all the females and we are excess men who are basically used as slaves until the day we die

Last edited:
Cuck but i am confused