Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over if you're 21 and still a KHHV?

Your face is made of dozens of small bones that can be moved around.
maybe you can get to have small changes if you are constant with the mewing and chewing, but I do not think it is a very noticeable change. The best way to shape the jaw without surgery is simply to lose weight.

Are you willing to use unconventional methods to get a girlfriend?

wtf is that?

How desperate are you? Are you open minded enough for this unconventional solution?
sure, i am open minded, but i don´t believe too much in satan, god or that stuff. I have nihilistic ideas.

I'm serious. I have a relative who is just over 165cm-167cm tall and his girlfriend is a 175cm Polish blonde with an average face. Oh, and no, he's not rich.
then if you know all the answers already, why the fuck do you come here? You are just another failed normalcunt

what is he then?
0afa4307d7009ee3192bea67d07d6f77 2

Prince Sitri
Download   2022 12 18T132505557 2

Lirach alora vefa Sitri

Prince Sitri is a goetic demon who specializes in love magick.

then if you know all the answers already, why the fuck do you come here? You are just another failed normalcunt
i come here cause i am free to do whatever i want motherfucker.

Your best bet is saving enough money, buying elevator shoes, and traveling around the countryside to see what you can find.
OP, go to the countryside, because it's based

i come here cause i am free to do whatever i want motherfucker.
"i come here cause i am not only a lonely fag, but also need to be a nuisance to those who are more miserable around me, in order to seek attention"
FTFY

"i come here cause i am not only a lonely fag, but also need to be a nuisance to those who are more miserable around me, in order to seek attention"
FTFY
that would be probably your case, not mine

It’s over brutal

Socialcirclemaxx or over.

I look a little uglier than this one:

1641065852_380312_1641120635_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

When I shave, I take care of my face, and with a good haircut I might be a 6/10, but overall I would say a 5.
You look like a soyfag, stop coping @PLA1092