Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it over for skeletoncels?

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
I'm so skinny you can see my ribs. I've even been asked if I had some sort of eating disorder.

How old are you? I was like that until like 23 but have been gaining weight from there.

73D0507C 8652 4AE9 98E4 4850AF0FEEC8

I am the same , I hate to gain weight but it would be the only way to gymcel max to get that Goku hyperbolic time chamber body.

Normal. Just wait. When you get close to thirty it's way easier to put up weight.
I'm happy as is. I just want a little meat on my bones but everytime I pick up a weight it feels like my arm is going to snap in two.

Yeah being skinny sucks. Atleast have a little bit of muscle to not appear as a skeleton.

I've been skinnyfat all my life
I envy you

Atleast have a little bit of muscle to not appear as a skeleton.
You need to have much muscles, not just a little bit, to not appear as a skeleton, and yet your ribcage still could be visible.

I'm happy as is. I just want a little meat on my bones but everytime I pick up a weight it feels like my arm is going to snap in two.
how can you be happy walking around as a skeleton. eat more and excercise. problem solved.

how can you be happy walking around as a skeleton. eat more and excercise. problem solved.
I eat like Goku and lifting heavy things up makes me feel like my arm could snap in half.

if i lift my arms up i can see the outline of my rib cage too.

Better to be skinny than skinny fat...

Also i'm wayyyyyyyyyy skinnier than you 100%

Almost my entire school life consisted of being bullied because I was/am skinny.