Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It totally over for me.

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
It's totally over for me.Apart from being horribly physically unattractive and ugly and Non-NT, i am suffering from serious health disorder, I am suffering from Juvenile Genetic Diabetes. This makes me completely impossible for me ascend. Even I can't even do betabuxx arrange marriage to ascend as foid will never marry someone who is suffering from a serious health disorder. Foids will rather marry a healthy ugly man than marrying an ugly man suffering with serious health disorder.It's completely over for me

Last edited:
dude i'm 26 and i can't figure out how to initiate the get laid process

It's totally over for me.Apart from being horribly physically unattractive and ugly and Non-NT, i am suffering from serious health disorder, I am suffering from Juvenile Genetic Diabetes. This makes me completely impossible for me ascend. Even I can't even do betabuxx arrange marriage to ascend as foid will never marry someone who is suffering from a serious health disorder. Foids will rather marry a healthy ugly man than marrying an ugly man suffering with serious health disorder.Thus it makes me an truest truecel.It's completely over for me
Age?

I know a guy who is diabetic and in a relationship.

He is Chad then
Nope, he's short and overall average.
If you go outside and look around you see mediocre men with girlfriends everywhere.
You aren't incel because you're sub8, you're incel because God hates you.

Nope, he's short and overall average.
If you go outside and look around you see mediocre men with girlfriends everywhere.
You aren't incel because you're sub8, you're an incel because God hates you.
God hates me that why he gave me illness and unattractive looks

I'm sorry, brocel. I'm prediabetic with a range of additional health issues. The healthpill hit me like a ton of bricks.

Last edited: