Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is it over for islam?

NonNT

NonNT

loser
★★★
islam’s getting fucked harder every day and is the most hated religion on the planet. some muslims coping with their “muh ummah” bullshit, but deep down, they know the truth, the jews are always gonna come out on top. give it a few more years, and by 2050, islam’s gonna be so secularized, it won’t even resemble what it is now. if i ever manage to ascend with a muslim foid, there’s no fucking way she’s walking around in a hijab.

Yeah its over for islamcels, especially in the west because their foids want CHAD and prettyboys.

I would have never immigrated in the first place if I was a muslim just to become an incel in the West and get mogged by CHADs.

Definitely in the West. I'm not sure about non-Western places though

Jews don't fear Islam because they have control over it for the most part, they even import millions of radical islamists without fear of any consequences because they're confident that it's under control.

Jews don't fear Islam because they have control over it for the most part, they even import millions of radical islamists without fear of any consequences because they're confident that it's under control.
If you want a neighborhood

Buy multiple pig corpses then bury it under tha land

The muslims wont buy the land

If you want a neighborhood

Buy multiple pig corpses then bury it under tha land

The muslims wont buy the land
do they care really? Many of them are very hypocritical about following Islam rules. They even joke about it when drinking alcohol "Allah can't see under roof"

do they care really? Many of them are very hypocritical about following Islam rules. They even joke about it when drinking alcohol
The Quran said God monitor every single movement

You will read the Torah and you will like it - Goyim Shekelstein

My observation of peoples class based on their religion in America and Europe.

Upper class owners/rulers: Jews
Bourgeoise: Protestants
Working class: Catholics/Orthodox
Criminals and welfare class: Muslims

Us incels are mainly in that bottom tier class.. so we identify most strongly with Islam.

As white people take over the Middle East again, Muslims will be relegated to the bottom of the heap in the Middle East too. And Jews will be on top owning all the big stuff and being in control of the governments. The mega corporations already have brought in to the Middle East tons of Protestants as the managers and professionals like engineers.

Last edited:
Islam will live for at least another 100 years. There is not one religion for which there would be so many willing to kill and die.

My observation of peoples class based on their religion in America and Europe.

Upper class owners/rulers: Jews
Bourgeoise: Protestants
Working class: Catholics/Orthodox
Criminals and welfare class: Muslims

Us incels are mainly in that bottom tier class.. so we identify most strongly with Islam.

As white people take over the Middle East again, Muslims will be relegated to the bottom of the heap in the Middle East too. And Jews will be on top owning all the big stuff and being in control of the governments. The mega corporations already have brought in to the Middle East tons of Protestants as the managers and professionals like engineers.
no thanks

I wont side with any muslims

I will side with my race as i find more common things to them

T
islam’s getting fucked harder every day and is the most hated religion on the planet. some muslims coping with their “muh ummah” bullshit, but deep down, they know the truth, the jews are always gonna come out on top. give it a few more years, and by 2050, islam’s gonna be so secularized, it won’t even resemble what it is now. if i ever manage to ascend with a muslim foid, there’s no fucking way she’s walking around in a hijab.
They'll leave Islam, become harlots then say they "found" Jesus and will tell people not to judge

It's doing better than christianity is anyway lmao

they are still tryin to fuck goats and bomb non believers