Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it over at 5'10"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Tell me please

poll didnt fucking insert and not it wont let me edit a poll in...just commet ur reply i guess

No man, 5'10 is not that bad tbh. But they want taller guys so...

No. Some people are fine at 5'8 and even shorter.

Not completely over but won't exactly help you in any way. Also depends what country you're in

Last edited:
Post face and I'll let you know

Yes. 5'10" here, if you're below 6' you might as well be 5'5". People like to say women don't notice, but there is a huge difference between 5'10" and 6'1", that being you can still be taller than her when she's wearing her heels.

Under 6 feet = subhuman

Wtf man 5'10 is really good height, but obviously if your face is subhuman then it is over

5' 10" is fine, it isn't a positive but it isn't a negative either.

5'10 (like, actually 5'10, as in without shoes) is not optimal, but it's good enough. You probably won't get immediately culled by too many women, but your height isn't a selling point either, so you need to bring something else to the table.

Yes. 5'10" here, if you're below 6' you might as well be 5'5". People like to say women don't notice, but there is a huge difference between 5'10" and 6'1", that being you can still be taller than her when she's wearing her heels.

At 5'10 you will still be taller than most women in heels. The average woman is like 5'4 or 5'5. Like I said - not a selling point, but not a death sentence.

people who are 5'10" and still try to claim the mantle of "manlet" are all morons and/or trolls.

Its absolutely average, nothing wrong with it. But tallfags and entitled women think it's midget height.

Tell me please

poll didnt fucking insert and not it wont let me edit a poll in...just commet ur reply i guess
Try being 5'7 or lower. Also just lie about your height lmao, dumb foids wont know

If I was 5'10 my SMV would increase by a point or two.

Not over unless you live in nordic countries with 7feet5 gigachads

people who are 5'10" and still try to claim the mantle of "manlet" are all morons and/or trolls.
just because we aren't all 5'2" giga turbomanlets like you doesn't mean it's not over at 5'10". 6ft is a bare minimum in 2019.

face face face face phaggot.

It’s probably over at 6’ tbh

Tell me please

Lmao no

Im getting sick and tired of this brainlet idea that 5'10" isnt good enough

I wish I was fucking 5'10" you fucking morons.

just because we aren't all 5'2" giga turbomanlets like you doesn't mean it's not over at 5'10". 6ft is a bare minimum in 2019.
And you can gain 4 inches with elevator boots, also the 6ft minimum where? Sweden? 5'7-5'11 Chads are still succeeding in some of the most hypergamous sexual markets in the west.

It's over at 6 feet, I can tell

5 '10 is ok but you need an attractive head too.

I say anything below 5'7.5'' or so is death.

5'10 is the minimum acceptable height for a male. It's the shortest you can be without being considered a manlet.

And you can gain 4 inches with elevator boots, also the 6ft minimum where? Sweden? 5'7-5'11 Chads are still succeeding in some of the most hypergamous sexual markets in the west.
4 inches with elevator boots? no fucking way you can without being obvious as fuck. 2 inches max

Not heightwise, because you can probably fraud yourself as being 6' to foids. But if you want to know if it's really over for you, we'd need to see your face.

4 inches with elevator boots? no fucking way you can without being obvious as fuck. 2 inches max
Girls are oblivious as fuck to frauding, there was even a youtuber who used 4 inch elevator boots I believe that was posted on here, girls were all over him. Also some people fake their status aswell with stuff such as like Ricer cars, cheap cars modified to look like luxury ones.

If you're really 5'10 barefoot at night then you can get away with saying 6'0 to women and htey wont doubt u due to how every normie frauds

However if ur 5'10 in the morning then its over for you as sub 5'10 is when you get viewed by anyone as short

Girls are oblivious as fuck to frauding, there was even a youtuber who used 4 inch elevator boots I believe that was posted on here, girls were all over him. Also some people fake their status aswell with stuff such as like Ricer cars, cheap cars modified to look like luxury ones.
So? Guys would still notice. You'd look fucking pathetic.

So? Guys would still notice. You'd look fucking pathetic.
You're trying to attract women, not guys. Who cares what they think?

It is over even for 6

You're trying to attract women, not guys. Who cares what they think?
Yeah, just go out looking like a complete fucking retard to every guy who looks at you. Who cares right?

Yeah, just go out looking like a complete fucking retard to every guy who looks at you. Who cares right?
Tbh, why do you care bro? They're not gonna do or say anything, at best you might get like some 1 in a million chance where a guy notices and laughs at you. This isn't even a hardcore low inhib situation.

Tell me please

if want girls like that. it's over.
in fact...if you were to get a g/f...and you two were ever to walk past 2 girls like that...she will internally panic and classify you as dead...I mean...if faggot women are 6'4 that is the new short. 6'4 is now the size of a harmless woman.
it's over.
Normiewomen

if want girls like that. it's over.
in fact...if you were to get a g/f...and you two were ever to walk past 2 girls like that...she will internally panic and classify you as dead...I mean...if faggot women are 6'4 that is the new short. 6'4 is now the size of a harmless woman.
it's over.
Normiewomen
not only do you have to be way taller than that bitch...but if she ever sees ANY other person (ESPECIALLY if it's a female) taller than you and notices....she will panic and it's over.

Last edited:
Tbh, why do you care bro? They're not gonna do or say anything, at best you might get like some 1 in a million chance where a guy notices and laughs at you. This isn't even a hardcore low inhib situation.
good point tbh. it's over

Below 6'1 = manlet to foids in 2019

Over in the west probably at the very least.

Tell me please

Anything under 6 foot 3 it's over go E.R or LDAR unless you have a extremely good looking face

Tell me please

Wear nike air max 97 you are now 6ft you’re welcome. Now. you have swag and height. All that’s missing is some pussy

height isn't the only factor. 5'10 meso beats 6'0 ecto any day.

i'm 5'10 ecto and i'd rather be 5'8 endo.

also the wider your frame, the more shoe lifts you can get away with

5'10 - 5'11 is like the 4/10 of height

5'7 > its over
5'8 - 5'11 second choice
6'0+ chad

No height only really disadvantages you below 5'8'', that would be considered manlet territory. For it to truly be over based on height, I'd say a height below 5'6 or 5'5'' would do it, but a good looking enough face can compensate for any height.