Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it okay for me, a person with a facial deformity, to be scared that a woman won’t date me?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s something I think about daily. I just cuddle my pillow pretending it’s my possible future girlfriend and I think about doing stuff like holding hands and kissing, but then I think about asking her why she’s with me. I don’t know why she’d pick someone with a deformed face and PTSD over a neurotypical man instead

Just rapemaxx bro

It’s something I think about daily. I just cuddle my pillow pretending it’s my possible future girlfriend and I think about doing stuff like holding hands and kissing, but then I think about asking her why she’s with me. I don’t know why she’d pick someone with a deformed face and PTSD over a neurotypical man instead
What's the deformity? Are you uglier than me in the video?

Probably depends on the severity. I also have a facial deformity but rather mild in my opinion. I don’t think it’s a major factor in me not getting a gf. I mean if I didn’t have it I am pretty sure I would be incel due to overall ugliness.

Have you accepted it is over? :feelsjuice:

If so, you should already know the answer, especially if you've already tried and have lost weight and such all that you can; the state of hypergamy, foid privilege, standards, and acceptance of moral degeneracy makes it so. :society: