Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it ok to steal in western society?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
all these people are degenerate kafiroon. are we allowed to take their wealth and possessions by force? obviously i will not steal from good induviduals, just big jewish coorporations who push degeneracy. give your opinions, athiestcels, muslimcels and christiancels.

Remember what normies always say, nobody is entitled to anything.
So you can steal whatever you want.

Remember what normies always say, nobody is entitled to anything.
So you can steal whatever you want.
Why do you have that cursed gif in your signature? hiiisssss

bro how the heck are you going to steal from some of the worlds most powerful people lol

Yup nothing wrong with stealing or doing fraud in this kuffar society.

I

Wanted to switch it up a little bit.
How did you find it? It used to belong to the autist king.
GamblER

stealing is fine as long as you don't get caught.

I don't think this was gamblers, I remember another user had this gif before though.
All I did was google 6ix 9ine hand tatoo gif.
It was on his Anon account before it was merged with his main account, then Kointo adopted it as his own for a short time.

yes absolutely

this guy obv thinks so, total pro too

It's only ok to steal from femoids. They live on tutorial mode so it's only fair.

those in power steal from us on a daily basis.
The 2008 bailout stole money from us to bail out corporations and even student loan debt companies so they can harrass us all day while they stuck us with the bill. Only a fool believes in righteousness or honor in this society.

Morals are for cucks.

Steal from the big corporations. I’ve seen many family-owned pubs go outta business in this corporate economy, and I don’t want you to contribute to such demises.

all these people are degenerate kafiroon. are we allowed to take their wealth and possessions by force? obviously i will not steal from good induviduals, just big jewish coorporations who push degeneracy. give your opinions, athiestcels, muslimcels and christiancels.
Only if you are attrative

those in power steal from us on a daily basis.
The 2008 bailout stole money from us to bail out corporations and even student loan debt companies so they can harrass us all day while they stuck us with the bill. Only a fool believes in righteousness or honor in this society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back