Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it normal to meet hostile people on the streets?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Is it normal to meet hostile people on the streets? Like you walk down the streets and there are people that look at you glaringly, and have a rude undertone to their voice, and possess a lot of mental baggage. They make gestures that pisses you off using their body language.

its part of an incels daily life

I treat people as enemies so everyone’s a hostile, that’s why I hiss at people

It really varies depending on your location. I find this pronlem is much worse in large cities

I had some rowdy youth screaming at me when I walked into my apartment pretty late at 22:30, that's about the extent of it for me, that and service staff and cashiers that are stone cold.

That's normal. A lot of people are angry at life.

Yes, it's normal if you're a truecel.

That's what the average day is like for subhumans.

Yes if you’re subhuman you’re committing a crime by existing

Depends where your at

I get hostile treatment from foids

Everyday people are psycho's

Yes my looks has almost gotten me in street fights by psychopathic Normies just by accidentally glancing at them

It's the norm for trucels.

Yea we should legally be able to shoot them

Understand what ur dealing with.

great apes

200.gif
lawyer caveman GIF

Is it normal to meet hostile people on the streets? Like you walk down the streets and there are people that look at you glaringly, and have a rude undertone to their voice, and possess a lot of mental baggage. They make gestures that pisses you off using their body language.
I try not to look at people when i'm out. Do you live in the ghetto? I had to grow up with violent niggers and wiggers and that was a big problem with my development as a youth. Dealing with stupid people that mog you and try to make your life a living hell is no way to live especially for a incel. I honestly fucking hate the human race at this point. They annoyed the fuck out of me and use me as an easy target for their abuse. I honestly want to build a cabin in the woods and live like uncle ted.

Yes, if you live around niggers.

That's why you do everything possible to not live around them.