Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is it normal for your penis to be 2 inches in length when flacid

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
-
I am deeply unsettled.

What's your size when it's hard?

The fuck does it matter. Do you plan on ever getting to show it to anyone?

That's why I don't trim my pubes often. I'm not having sex so it doesn't matter.

Are you fatcel? If you're fat it can make your cock look smaller due to extra fat padding which has a more noticeable effect when flaccid.
Some people are also growers instead of showers. When I was reading up about this sort of stuff because I was confused about the average length and how I stacked up it said that flaccid length isn't necessarily correlated with erect length. It might not matter bro.

Mogs me then

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Does it matter if it isn't going to be used.

You made a thread asking if 2 inches is normal. You might have an 8 inch dick for all I know.
PP size only matters for sexhavers'. Rest is cope

Yes, you are a grower. this happens because many things the main cause is the blood flow. Angion method can fix that.