Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is it normal for a 19 year old to have slept with over 50 people?

JFL if you don't think creatures like this should be put down.

yes the average 19 yo is already in triple digits

[SUICIDE FUEL]

shoot. cant delete?

Only mods can.

While it's still up, some folks on cuckkit are woke. Here's from the mod: "I'm having to respond to far too much slut shaming and disrespect here, and I'm not the only mod actively doing so."

Only mods can.

While it's still up, some folks on cuckkit are woke. Here's from the mod: "I'm having to respond to far too much slut shaming and disrespect here, and I'm not the only mod actively doing so."

They are right, i mean who the fuck wants to be with a slut? If I ever manage to get a girlfriend she will be a virgin and will be mine only.

They are right, i mean who the fuck wants to be with a slut? If I ever manage to get a girlfriend she will be a virgin and will be mine only.

Who the hell coined the term "slut-shaming?" It's perfectly OK to shame a slut. Spreading STDs, getting pregnant, it's a negative thing for society as a whole.

Who the hell coined the term "slut-shaming?" It's perfectly OK to shame a slut. Spreading STDs, getting pregnant, it's a negative thing for society as a whole.
Yes, not to mention that she would never truly love you, she will always be thinking about how Chad's cock pleasured her pussy. Without her loving you and only you a relationship is meaningless

Yes, not to mention that she would never truly love you, she will always be thinking about how Chad's cock pleasured her pussy. Without her loving you and only you a relationship is meaningless

Yeah, you're only for validation until a better looking guy comes along.

Literally a different guy each week.
Lmao.

Females? yeah, sure it's normal