Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it me or are little girls being raised to act like sluts in the future?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Before you call me a glownigger, i just noticed that little girls nowadays all wear some form of slutty clothing even at a really early age. Shit like cut denim shorts, super tight leggings, and fucking bikinis like they have developed breasts or something. Back when i was younger they would wear normal kid shit. Like baggy and comfortable clothing but with unicorns or rainbows on it to differentiate between girls and boys clothing. These parents are responsible for this shit as well

You aren't the only one. I don't even think it's a conspiracy, it is clear as day.

another day, another chance to get cucked by shlomo

source.gif

They got influenced by influencers.

Thank the entertainment industry & the idols promoted to them.

its the internet trending shit, now 4yo and 44yo of both gender dress and act the same.

There is often sexual stuff trending on the front page of youtube (even on incognito and using VPN), imagine what they are seeing on instagram or whatever.

I don't mind it that much. But what I do mind is disgusting amount of makeup that JBs already put on their faces. I really hope lolis don't start doing that too

Before you call me a glownigger, i just noticed that little girls nowadays all wear some form of slutty clothing even at a really early age. Shit like cut denim shorts, super tight leggings, and fucking bikinis like they have developed breasts or something. Back when i was younger they would wear normal kid shit. Like baggy and comfortable clothing but with unicorns or rainbows on it to differentiate between girls and boys clothing. These parents are responsible for this shit as well
Honestly, it's not that. It's all our music and pop culture. Every fucking song sells sex to little girls.

Underage teenagers are having sex, society is doomed, just fucking degenerate.

There is big IQ solution of arab countries - make them wear a big black cover over them and they can wear what they want and be mannered. ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Yeah, that’s just awful

Correction

They aren't being raised to act like this, they don't have to be, this is female nature, they already want to do this shit

You leave a little girl to choose her clothing without any outside influence and she will pick what she thinks "makes her look cute", and 9 times out of 10 that means revealing clothing

Nobody needs to brainwash or coerce women into becoming or being whores, that's "just what they do"

This is women in their natural state when you remove the controlling hand of male authority and the "patriarchy"

Females are born whores

I blame the jews and @Idotms

It's all part of the plan goy.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

i remember first seeing this video early summer 2019, reminds me of when i was the happiest in life
Based memecel

2019 was fucking mid tbh. 2015-2018, especially 2016 and 2017, were the best times of my life despite 95% of it being me rotting my high school years away in front of a computer screen, watching other people live their best lives

They grow up watching this, what do you expect. They are brainwashed to be sluts. The worst is, their parents let them watch this and buy them sexy clothes.

parents are the enablers for this behaviour

View: https://youtu.be/SXiSVQZLje8

I don't mind it that much. But what I do mind is disgusting amount of makeup that JBs already put on their faces. I really hope lolis don't start doing that too
Loli fetish is degenerate af. Stop.

Based memecel

2019 was fucking mid tbh. 2015-2018, especially 2016 and 2017, were the best times of my life despite 95% of it being me rotting my high school years away in front of a computer screen, watching other people live their best lives
for me it was when i had the most friends and was right before my anxiety would fully set in and pretty much destroy my life. but i had good memories of listening to tay k and shit lol, and the memes are still funnier than the ones now, sometimes i go through my old phone and laugh my ass off to the hilarious shit

These parents are responsible for this shit as well
I think a lot of it is just negligence. You don't even have to actively corrupt your kids you just have to neglect your duty to shield them from it like watching what you talk about or what media they're exposed to.