Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it low IQ to let your molars fall out?

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
Since I ceased teeth brushing the pain and discomfort in my mouth has only increased. I’m starting to think this shit will be too much for me. I guess the toothpaste shriveling my dick could be worth it.:feelsUgh:

You can always grow some more molars

If they're causing you pain you should remove them, go to a dentist.

Mine are fully grown and they never bothered me or caused me pain, I guess I have a big jaw but from the outside I'm recessed af jfl

If they're causing you pain you should remove them, go to a dentist.

Mine are fully grown and they never bothered me or caused me pain, I guess I have a big jaw but from the outside I'm recessed af jfl
I’m thinks about letting all my teeth just rot away so they stop causing me pain

I’m thinks about letting all my teeth just rot away so they stop causing me pain
You'd just be getting rid of the best cope, food.

Don't be a retard and go see a dentist.

Have you had wisdom teeth removed? It could be the pains coming from a wisdom tooth and radiating into molars.

Have you had wisdom teeth removed? It could be the pains coming from a wisdom tooth and radiating into molars.
Yea when I was younger my parents took me to dentist. I realize now it would have been best to let all teeth rot away as a child

For the umpteenth time: yes