Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it just me or is this forum dying?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
It seems like when I visit lately, there's not as many new threads being posted as there used to be when I first joined. Are more people actually roping now?

Everyone’s too scared to post threads with you around, OP.

Agree, the forum was much active a few months ago. Now, not so much, I barely get any alerts these days. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Its also suspisciously slow on weekends, almost as if everyone but the usual few posters are normies out slaying friday through sunday.

Its also suspisciously slow on weekends, almost as if everyone but the usual few posters are normies out slaying friday through sunday.
I wish I was slaying; whether I'm getting pussy or sending faggots on "vacation".

It seems like when I visit lately, there's not as many new threads being posted as there used to be when I first joined. Are more people actually roping now?
Its called ascending:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Into heavens:cryfeels:

yeah because half the users got banned in june. lol