Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it just me or I am getting more stupid?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Seriously, I'm forgetting words and saying things that don't exist or fucking up my grammar like a retard or stuttering a lot.
And yes I try to read but it's just that I am getting dumber and I can't keep things like before, I wasn't intelligent, sure, but I wasn't full retard.
Now I am lonely, sad and retarded.
God please if you exist kill me.

Maybe it's because of the media you consume
Some forms of media are entertaining but detrimental to your brain (deterioration of your intelligence) :feelsmage:

Maybe it's because of the media you consume
Some forms of media are entertaining but detrimental to your brain (deterioration of your intelligence) :feelsmage:
i wish intelligence got me pussy:society: but the cat keeps getting away:cryfeels:

It's a good thing, lower IQ = lower inhibition

Same shit is happening to me. My writing has gotten worse. Keep forgetting things.

I think this is a combination between depression and watching media that dosnt let you think. you should do some mentally challenging tasks and the like

Seriously, I'm forgetting words and saying things that don't exist or fucking up my grammar like a retard or stuttering a lot.
And yes I try to read but it's just that I am getting dumber and I can't keep things like before, I wasn't intelligent, sure, but I wasn't full retard.
Now I am lonely, sad and retarded.
God please if you exist kill me.
did you get vaxxed?

I think this is a combination between depression and watching media that dosnt let you think. you should do some mentally challenging tasks and the like
What else I am supposed to do If I suck at practically everything else?

Theirs nothing in my life that requires me to think. I like being stupid

What else I am supposed to do If I suck at practically everything else?
Do what you enjoy doing, if you suck then you suck and whatever. you already lost the most important thing that's the genetic lotery, why would you give a fuck if you're bad at other things? just dont compare yourself to people with more luck. most people tend to suck at things they dont put a lot of time into

Do what you enjoy doing, if you suck then you suck and whatever. you already lost the most important thing that's the genetic lotery, why would you give a fuck if you're bad at other things? just dont compare yourself to people with more luck. most people tend to suck at things they dont put a lot of time into
What's enjoyable in doing something you suck at?
It's like screaming to the void or throwing stones at the air.
Pointless, an inane cope.

What's enjoyable in doing something you suck at?
It's like screaming to the void or throwing stones at the air.
Pointless, an inane cope.
I'm not really sure what are you talking about. how can you suck at watching a movie? or playing the guitar? im not sure that i follow, either way if you want to be miserable go ahead. if you want to enjoy things you can do it too, it's just pure retardation to compare yourself to others as you wont be ever happy that way, you just need to reach your benchmarks and that's all.

the same thing is happening to me

i think reading more helps

It could be. I don't have the time to find it right now, but I remember seeing a study that linked inceldom to the literal death and decay of brain cells. It's probably why there's also an increased risk of developing dementia in incels. I've been feeling the same way for a long time; I feel like I used to be a lot smarter than I am now.

It could also be social media consumption, and intake of liberal brainwashing propaganda, too. Even if you don't buy into that shit, it could still be dumbing us all down.

It could be. I don't have the time to find it right now, but I remember seeing a study that linked inceldom to the literal death and decay of brain cells. It's probably why there's also an increased risk of developing dementia in incels. I've been feeling the same way for a long time; I feel like I used to be a lot smarter than I am now.

It could also be social media consumption, and intake of liberal brainwashing propaganda, too. Even if you don't buy into that shit, it could still be dumbing us all down.
Makes sense that lack of sex= decay of gray cells.
After all sex it's important in a biological sense.

Makes sense that lack of sex= decay of gray cells.
After all sex it's important in a biological sense.
Yeah. It's funny how much of the black pill makes sense.

if you ldar too much you will fall behind
you cannot get more stupid
you are born with intelligence
and whatever environmental factors could influence it are not relevant anymore

at least thats what (((they))) say but tbh who knows, bad life and depression can maybe affect intellect

but nobody wants to research it, the only important research is how to fuck depressive people in the ass the best? how to get their money? how to exploit them best? what failure rate is tolerable [fault tolerance]?

if you ldar too much you will fall behind
you cannot get more stupid
you are born with intelligence
and whatever environmental factors could influence it are not relevant anymore

at least thats what (((they))) say but tbh who knows, bad life and depression can maybe affect intellect

but nobody wants to research it, the only important research is how to fuck depressive people in the ass the best? how to get their money? how to exploit them best? what failure rate is tolerable [fault tolerance]?
in conclusion, humanity is the greatest antagonist ever

It's the rotting