Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or do the redpill and blackpill get mixed up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
I see a lot of self proclaimed blackpillers talk about being blackpilled yet still make the effort to gain women's validation or attempt to get a foid. I know a jewcel manlet who knows how bad everything is and says he's blackpilled, but still tries to fraud and improve his facial aesthetics by losing weight, dieting, and mewing all so women can see him as worthwhile. That's not blackpilled pretty sure, that's just simp behavior while being redpilled, if you still feel the need to base your life off of what fucking foids think. I don't only see it with him I see this with many other incels as well, they all won't give up. Do you think the blackpill and redpill have become mixed up?

Yeah. Lot of blackpillers with blank-maxxing theories, esp thugmaxxing, which is basically classic "be alpha" bs from redpillers

And MGTOW version of the redpill is to just give up and go "monk mode" That's just their pseudo-spiritual way of saying LDAR

Looksmaxxing with the intent on getting women is literally acknowledging Black pill

Looksmaxxing with the intent on getting women is literally acknowledging Black pill
Yes, yes, but OP needs us to know that he is le epic edgy blackpiller and he is above such plebeian things as attempting to improve one's life.

From my understanding, blackpill just means giving up any hope. Redpillers acknowledge that looks matter, but they don't acknowledge that you can only improve so much and if you don't have the genetic potential, it is over for you. Hence why you see redpillers obsessing over haircuts and gym.

For sure, these things can work wonders for borderline cases, but for most people on this site, especially the KHHVs gym and haircut won't do shit.

From my understanding, blackpill just means giving up any hope. Redpillers acknowledge that looks matter, but they don't acknowledge that you can only improve so much and if you don't have the genetic potential, it is over for you. Hence why you see redpillers obsessing over haircuts and gym.

For sure, these things can work wonders for borderline cases, but for most people on this site, especially the KHHVs gym and haircut won't do shit.
Just settle for 0 if you can't get 100 theory

Black pill isn't giving up hope. It's acknowledging that in this life when it comes to dating and romantic success it's looks, looks, looks.
Everyone here should at least try doing Looksmaxxing because if you're not completely maxxed already accepting it's OVER doesn't make any sense.

Black pill isn't giving up hope. It's acknowledging that in this life when it comes to dating and romantic success it's looks, looks, looks.
Everyone here should at least try doing Looksmaxxing because if you're not completely maxxed already accepting it's OVER doesn't make any sense.
Unless you get surgery, it is not possible to improve your facial look.

The only thing that can help is cutting at the gym and losing lots of fat % points to get a more defined jawline and face. But if you have done that and still cannot pull, it is pretty much over.

You are still and incel as you want to get a gf, but at the same time you have given up hope, except maybe residual hope now and then.

Acknowledging the importance of looks just seems like part of the redpoll to me, after all society implicitly tells us that everyone will live happily ever after no matter what their aesthetics, but realising this isn't true is the redpill. Just like in The Matrix where the red pill reveals the truth about the world while the blue pill keeps you blissfully unaware.

Of course, the black pill follows on from the red pill in many cases

Unless you get surgery, it is not possible to improve your facial look.

The only thing that can help is cutting at the gym and losing lots of fat % points to get a more defined jawline and face. But if you have done that and still cannot pull, it is pretty much over.

You are still and incel as you want to get a gf, but at the same time you have given up hope, except maybe residual hope now and then.

Acknowledging the importance of looks just seems like part of the redpoll to me, after all society implicitly tells us that everyone will live happily ever after no matter what their aesthetics, but realising this isn't true is the redpill. Just like in The Matrix where the red pill reveals the truth about the world while the blue pill keeps you blissfully unaware.

Of course, the black pill follows on from the red pill in many cases
Just settle for 0 if you can't get 100 theory

Yeah. Lot of blackpillers with blank-maxxing theories, esp thugmaxxing, which is basically classic "be alpha" bs from redpillers

And MGTOW version of the redpill is to just give up and go "monk mode" That's just their pseudo-spiritual way of saying LDAR
pretty sure monk mode means giga "self improvement"celling to them

True monk mode = go on meal replacement powder , rice and bean diet and reduce hormone level to that of a prebupescent girl.

fuck no

redpillers thinks that they're going their own way when in fact they're sent their own way

blackpillers on the other hand accepts and welcomes the truth no matter how brutal it is

Beyond based

Still believe in thugmaxx theory though

Redpill more easier to absorb for most people unlike blackpill.

fuck no

redpillers thinks that they're going their own way when in fact they're sent their own way

blackpillers on the other hand accepts and welcomes the truth no matter how brutal it is