Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or did only a few guys in all of highschool get any pussy?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
When I was still in highschool, it seemed like most guys got little to no action at all, while a few model-tier guys got more pussy than a toilet seat. I would maybe see a few guys here and there with some goblin of a gf, but it didn't seem like anything more than a kiss happened between them. A few guys in school that I was on the sports team with even admitted to me that they never had sex with a girl (most people who meet me feel trustworthy of me).

Am I crazy, or was this also your experience? When I recently was still in highschool, only a few guys were fiercly fought over by thots and got a LOT of pussy with minimal effort.

I had the same experience, in high school, there was one chad and one chadlite in my class, the higher tier foids pursued the chad, the lower tier ones the chadlite.

I went to high-school in 2000/2001/2002/2003, every single guy had a GF besides 3-5 really undesirable incel type (included me). Even the "nerds" had GFs, even the extreme-beta's had GFs, basically everybody had a GF/BF in my school years starting from around 5th grade except the 3-5 undesirables.

An example there was a "nerdy" area the "nerds" went to, it was just bunch of guys playing portable games, on laptops, doing autistic shit, and they all had a group of "nerdy" girls with them the entire time, these people were just above the undesirable incel types in status, I bet these nerdy types are the kinds of people who post on inceltears right now.

I didn't know anybody personally that got laid in HS, or even in university (STEMcel). I'm sure it happened but I was never in that circle.

I had the same experience, in high school, there was one chad and one chadlite in my class, the higher tier foids pursued the chad, the lower tier ones the chadlite.
Fuck. Even chadlite struggles. Only ugly goblin abominations will give him the time of day, but they won't give average men the time of day.
This is fucked and unfair.

I went to high-school in 2000/2001/2002/2003, every single guy had a GF besides 3-5 really undesirable incel type (included me). Even the "nerds" had GFs, even the extreme-beta's had GFs, basically everybody had a GF/BF in my school years starting from around 5th grade except the 3-5 undesirables.

An example there was a "nerdy" area the "nerds" went to, it was just bunch of guys playing portable games, on laptops, doing autistic shit, and they all had a group of "nerdy" girls with them the entire time, these people were just above the undesirable incel types in status, I bet these nerdy types are the kinds of people who post on inceltears right now.
I went to highschool from 2015 to 2018, so it's pretty bad now. I probably might have had a chance if I were born a decade earlier.

In my class, there were two guys who I'd constantly see with foids. The rest were normies who used to make up stories about their conquests. You never saw those guys with women, but they'd always have some story to tell.

In my class, there were two guys who I'd constantly see with foids. The rest were normies who used to make up stories about their conquests. You never saw those guys with women, but they'd always have some story to tell.
This has been my experience as well, although nobody really bullshitted about that around me. They actually admitted that they didn't get any action when I admitted it first.

Chad doesn't have any reason to bullshit anyone about it for obvious reasons.

Most people in my school got pussy, or at the very least got to make out with foids. Average looking NT guys can slay but not as much as Chad obviously.

Most people in my school got pussy, or at the very least got to make out with foids. Average looking NT guys can slay but not as much as Chad obviously.
How long ago did you go to school?

Nope I'm in high school rn and most guys I see don't have gfs as far as I can tell. Like literally over.

college is the making or breaking of inceldom though

no its not just you

ik many chadlites with uggo gfs

there were no looksmatched couples at all in my old HS

college is the making or breaking of inceldom though
I'm not going to college though. Probably a tech-school, don't know if it's even possible to get laid in a tech school surrounded mostly by other guys.

tbh this was before tinder so it was probably over for you too begin with tbh

before tinder, there were still incels, but it was much lower due to foid having lower standards

now foid standards went pass space and time

I'm not going to college though. Probably a tech-school, don't know if it's even possible to get laid in a tech school surrounded mostly by other guys.
i go to college and it's clean and simple, good looking guys get girls, uggos stay thirsty till the end

Maybe things are somewhat different from where I live. I'm a UScel, and I'm in a town with lots of genetic freaks and Chads.

Maybe. Not many genetic freaks outside of London here.

tbh this was before tinder so it was probably over for you too begin with tbh

before tinder, there were still incels, but it was much lower due to foid having lower standards

now foid standards went pass space and time

I am well aware of that, always have been.

I am well aware of that, always have been.
also

how popular were gba's in your time during hs

what was life like during that time?

did ethnics have gfs or were they the incel losers(tbh Im not gonna be suprised if you say most incels at ur old HS were ethnics)

Maybe. Not many genetic freaks outside of London here.
I'm wondering if I would have an easier time if I were to move out of my hometown. I wouldn't call myself ugly, but I'm surrounded by Chads.
I guess being a young fit man who grooms well isn't enough to get anywhere anymore. You have to be cut above the mold to have any chance at all.

also

how popular were gba's in your time during hs

what was life like during that time?

did ethnics have gfs or were they the incel losers(tbh Im not gonna be suprised if you say most incels at ur old HS were ethnics)

The most "ethnic" were Italian or Greek, there was no Indians or Asians or Muslims at my high-school, it was all Northern/Eastern/Western/Southern Europeans. Only Nerds had portable game devices, Normies didn't have them. The incel types were just really short, manlet, and or really ugly. The post-code of the high-school was upper-middle class.

I'm wondering if I would have an easier time if I were to move out of my hometown. I wouldn't call myself ugly, but I'm surrounded by Chads.
I guess being a young fit man who grooms well isn't enough to get anywhere anymore. You have to be cut above the mold to have any chance at all.

are you NT?

The most "ethnic" were Italian or Greek, there was no Indians or Asians or Muslims at my high-school, it was all Northern/Eastern/Western/Southern Europeans. Only Nerds had portable game devices, Normies didn't have them. The incel types were just really short, manlet, and or really ugly.
geez

did u go to hs in US?

The vast majority of guys either lied about getting pussy or they kissed at best. Most of them simply never talked about girls. Only a few guys had sex somewhat consistently.

I'm convinced at least 50% of young men (18 - 25) are virgins. 30% have had one or a few partners, 10% have several partners in a year, the remaining 10% have a lot of sex.

People severely underestimate male virginity rates. The vast majority of young men I see outside are alone. When I see a guy with a girlfriend, he's almost always attractive and or tall. I always see women with men or at least talking with their boyfriends on the phone.

Last edited:
A lot at mine did couples were everywhere and gosip about relationships was everywhere, dont forget that the average age guy loses virginity is 16, saw foids with flowers after getting asked out for homecoming, valentines day, and prom all the time. Everything i was fucking denied

The vast majority of guys either lied about getting pussy or they kissed at best. Most of them simply never talked about girls. Only a few guys had sex somewhat consistently.

I'm convinced at least 50% of young men (18 - 25) are virgins. 30% have had one or a few partners, 10% have several partners in a year, the remaining 10% have a lot of sex.

People severely underestimate male virginity rates. The vast majority of young men I see outside are alone. When I see a guy with a girlfriend, he's almost always attractive and or tall. I always see women with men or at least talking with their boyfriends on the phone.
So relatable. We hardly ever talked about girls or even touched that topic, despite what retarded soys (who only ever had female friends and no male friends) and feminists would have you believe. The only guys who "talk about women in a """"degrading"""" manner" are guys who have sex (chads), and that's not a whole fucking lot of men. 5% of men at the top don't represent the whole male gender.

Many guys are virgins throughout HS, don’t believe stupid surveys that make it seem like most 16 year old guys are getting laid a lot.

This is what I witnessed. The giga tallfags and guys with chadlite and above looking faces all had female orbiters that would no joke talk about how hot and tall these guys are to each other in class. These guys most likely had 5 girls on rotation. Then there were the early puberty fags that were tall and attractive when young( e.g. guy is 5ft9 in 5th grade), so they got laid when young and might have the girls who they took their virginity still want to have sex with them even if they are manlet and not as attractive as they once were. Then you have the normies that would get into ltrs with their looksmatch, but the relationships never lasted long and the guy always had a major dry spell afterwards and the girl went on to being on rotation for chadlite and above. The low end normies around 4/10 fucked our looksmatches the ugly thin girls with no ass and no tits, and the landwhales, but of course tons of these girls lost weight, did glute excercises, caked on makeup, got braces off, started wearing contacts and went on to getting pumped and dumped by chadlite and above. 3s and below rotted.

Is that how bad hypergamy is in the US? Most couples I see are still looksmatched and average guys get plenty.
It's more about being NT and having status here.

Majority of normie looking guys get laid eventually, dating is fucked for sure, but not as much as some of us make it seem it is.

Exactly, only like 2 guys from my highschool got laid

Almost 25 now. I was working with an older co-worker who was in his 50s who has a teenage daughter with a boyfriend. He said when he was a teenager going to house parties back in the 70s and 80s teens were having sex all the time. Now, he said it seems like 'fewer teenagers are like that'. He said that a lot of his daughter's interaction with her boyfriend was all on phones and the internet and they only saw each other at school and occasionally outside of school. He thought it was weird.

I agree that female standards and expectations have risen to greatly unrealistic levels but I do think the internet has absolutely retarded young people's social skills as well.

I live in one of the poorest regions in Latin America, people are hella ugly here and I think im the only one that doesnt get pussy in school