Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Is it just me or are women getting less and less tidy?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
There persists a stereotype that women are somehow more organized and tidier than men, but I think that's bullshit. They live like pigs, and there's no incentive for them to stop. Men simply don't care whether women actually keep their living space clean, they just want to fuck. Society has raised a generations of self-entitled whores who can't even make their bed. But fucking boomers still see women through rose-colored glasses - they see them as innocent and sweet creatures who wouldn't step on an ant when they're actually mentally challenged, drug-addicted whores.
FDn9JblVcAA32oU

Yes, women are becoming a mess. If they can get Chad dick and normie validation by just being in “Just Exist Mode”, then they don’t have to try in anything in life except for their looks with fakeup and other stuff.

The clean ones usually seem to be more trad whores rather than leftist whores. But still whores at the end of the day, one just puts on an appearance of being wife material.

Yeah they are so entitled nowadays that they don't even need to shower to have army of simps just for existing

But fucking boomers still see women through rose-colored glasses - they see them as innocent and sweet creatures who wouldn't step on an ant when they're actually mentally challenged, drug-addicted whores.
Those delusional boomers are really the most bluepilled retards on this planet together with soy redditors. Why can't they comprehend that society isn't the same anymore as it was when they were young.

:feelswhat: That's disgusting. It's because they possess the mentality of children, and in this day and age, when no man is good enough for any of them except chad, and chad isn't interested in being a babysitter, they have no reason to not be a disgusting slob.

The clean ones usually seem to be more trad whores rather than leftist whores.
Yeah, because trad whores have a reason not to be a disgusting slob.

Yeah they are so entitled nowadays that they don't even need to shower to have army of simps just for existing
There probably are "guys" who get off to them not showering, as well

They could sell farts in the jar and simps would buy it.

[UWSL]This is especially true in the case of FDS members.[/UWSL]

Everything that society praises about woman in reality is the opposite

TRUE. Since i started to live alone i learnt to cook alot of dishes, clean, doing laundry, but these bitches can't even boil an egg

It's because of feminism and all that cuckery, women aren't taught how to keep the house clean anymore :fuk:

Idk. How would I know the state of female rooms? :feelsUgh: Fakecel thread

The standards that women are held to by Men get lower and lower every single day, due to the oversaturation of pussy beggibg simps in the dating market.

jFL at thinking simps care if a roastie is neat or not, she just needs to have a pussy and the Simp will worship her and financially support like an obedient little servant paypig simp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back