Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it just me or are the majority of headphones mismatched?

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I just bought a bunch of headphones from different brands to see which ones I like, all ranging from 150-200 euros. Brands such as Sennheiser, Bose, Audio-Technica and AKG. And my god people seem to have forgotten how to fucking match drivers these days, it can't be my hearing because the sound shifts from one side to the other when testing out the audio in monotone. I did find a pair that was perfectly balanced, but it still baffles me how we as people still cannot make shit that works nowadays, QA has seriously went downhill. it's over for audiophilecels

Isn't it just

That's a possibility

I haven't noticed any issues tbh, though I only buy one brand of headphones so maybe the brand I buy is not effected/fine.

I can twist the cord to shift the sounds to the left or right, but it will stay equal if the cord is in the central position. However, I’ve used these same headphones for years now.

I have gotten a good pair of ath900x, they seem well matched. First set of open headphones I keep, honestly sound great.

I have gotten a good pair of ath900x, they seem well matched. First set of open headphones I keep, honestly sound great.
Have you tried turning them around to see if the sounds shifts while playing a video that has centred audio?

Last edited:
If you have the money for it I recommend this.

TOPPING D90 DAC AK4499 DSD512 Hi-Res Bluetooth 5.0 USB DAC LDAC HiFi Full Balanced Decoder (Silver) Amazon product ASIN B082PX5JX7
Mono price Thx aaa 888 Amp

Value

SendyAudio Aiva Black Beauty Series 97x76mm Planar Magnetic Headphones Amazon product ASIN B07P865N77

Sennheiser HD 660 S - HiRes Audiophile Open Back Headphone Amazon product ASIN B076HP574T

Higher end.

Audeze LCD-X Over Ear Open Back Headphone with New Suspension Headband Creator Package - no Travel case Amazon product ASIN B0765KJ5CB

HIFIMAN Arya Full-Size Over Ear Planar Magnetic Audiophile Adjustable Headphone Amazon product ASIN B07K59HW9R
---

If you don't want to spend more than 300 euro, try to get used senheiser hd650....

Also buy all headphones used from www.hifishark.com

Ohh also...

Power Cord
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0069FLXLU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_830uEbP14PWYF

RCA Cable
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ALN0Q8G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_x40uEb9CAPEVW

USB
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VY68ZGY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_u50uEbTZRB85P

Last edited:
I've bought closed verites for 2k USD also an expensive r2r dac and an amp.

If you have the money for it I recommend this.

TOPPING D90 DAC AK4499 DSD512 Hi-Res Bluetooth 5.0 USB DAC LDAC HiFi Full Balanced Decoder (Silver) Amazon product ASIN B082PX5JX7
Mono price Thx aaa 888 Amp

Value

SendyAudio Aiva Black Beauty Series 97x76mm Planar Magnetic Headphones Amazon product ASIN B07P865N77

Sennheiser HD 660 S - HiRes Audiophile Open Back Headphone Amazon product ASIN B076HP574T

Higher end.

Audeze LCD-X Over Ear Open Back Headphone with New Suspension Headband Creator Package - no Travel case Amazon product ASIN B0765KJ5CB

HIFIMAN Arya Full-Size Over Ear Planar Magnetic Audiophile Adjustable Headphone Amazon product ASIN B07K59HW9R
---

If you don't want to spend more than 300 euro, try to get used senheiser hd650....

Also buy all headphones used from www.hifishark.com
Don't want spend that much tbh

Over for headphonecels

Don't want spend that much tbh

Buy used Senheiser 650

You won't find better value for the money.

200$ headphone

100$ AMP

I would get a Topping D10-D30 DAC also

---

But if you can spare some more money, I would get these over senheiser hd650. Offer 350$, he will probably sell for that.

These are legit 1k~ USD worth of headphone sold for this price.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back