Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me or are a lot of (male) teenagers bisexual now?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
I see it all the time on twitter. A lot of them like traps/trannies too.
The cope is too strong. Fagmaxxing and trannymaxxing are the final stages of inceldom. Brutal.

haven't noticed this tbh

Normies always act like fags anyway

Who cares you’re still a virgin

it's the trend to be bisexual and different in 2020 JFL

They are just horny.

Trying to fit into the crowd to please their masters. Peer pressure for sure.

If you think regular men aren't willing to fuck traps and feminine guys then you haven't seen how they really think. Men are insanely horny and will fuck anything feminine, even if theres a penis attached to it.

This is not a modern degeneracy thing. Men have always done this. You can read about it from well before christ was born and of course it hasnt stopped yet

That's fucked up and that's foids fault

Yeah I notice also. My theory is they do it to appear more leftist, which foids like, to appeal to foids

If you think regular men aren't willing to fuck traps and feminine guys then you haven't seen how they really think. Men are insanely horny and will fuck anything feminine, even if theres a penis attached to it.

This is not a modern degeneracy thing. Men have always done this. You can read about it from well before christ was born and of course it hasnt stopped yet
that's gross tbh. Especially fucking something with a dick

hedonism and degeneracy are a sign of a decaying society

Not me.