Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it hypocritical for me to be against gays raping me but not care about women getting raped?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
How do I reconcile these two seemingly conflicting beliefs?

From a woman’s point of view, a subhuman having sex with them is similar to how we feel about a homosexual raping us, so does this make me a hypocrite?

Last edited:
No male anal rape and vaginal rape are completely different

it is good to see a whore getting raped

What if a gay dude forced you to suck him off isn’t that just as bad?
Yeah that’d be bad but it’s still different because your actual body is not being penetrated

It isn’t because foids orgasm during rape, indicating they like it. I don’t think you would orgasm if a faggot raped you

It isn’t because foids orgasm during rape, indicating they like it. I don’t think you would orgasm if a faggot raped you
And their stinky roast beef flaps have already taken hundreds of dicks before so it’s nothing. Their pussies are meant to take a pounding. Our asses aren’t :feelsree:

IT unironically thinks incels want to get raped by homosexuals:feelskek:

IT won’t touch this

And their stinky roast beef flaps have already taken hundreds of dicks before so it’s nothing. Their pussies are meant to take a pounding. Our asses aren’t :feelsree:
Yeah exactly it’s not like they haven’t already fucked dozens of dudes already

How do I reconcile these two seemingly conflicting beliefs?

From a woman’s point of view, a subhuman having sex with them is similar to how we feel about a homosexual raping us, so does this make me a hypocrite?
Cock in vagina = pleasurable
Cock in anus = pain

There you go :feelsthink:

one is homosexual. one is heterosexual. not comparable

The female getting raped has a role in evolutionary history, it serves a function
Fag rape is just mindless torture that has no point besides degeneracy
This should be the ethical justification
You should reject emphasizing POV of roasties who will never see you as human and will never care about you. Focus on the utilitarian aspect I wrote above.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back