Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it healthy to blackpill a 5 year old

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
if i spot a kid whos 5yo whos ugly and incellish should i take him aside and blackpill him quickly before dashing away?

If it was legal I’d say kill em, it’ll save him the time of being ostracized by the world.

if i spot a kid whos 5yo whos ugly and incellish should i take him aside and blackpill him quickly before dashing away?
:lul:

Morally it might be Ok, but the kid is probably going to forget what you said to him anyways bc he still so young and if you randomly approach kids and then dash away quickly you are going to seem hella sus

You can do that if you have a young cousin or a young nephew, but dont do that to random children

Sounds based. My family blackpilled me since I was a kid, my dad and aunts always called me cockroach or marmoset because I was a skinny midget (still am)

nah too young, teach him the positive aspects first (looksmax, dont let them put you down, grab a hobbie)

No, WTF? The kid is too young to form advanced concepts. You'll just terrify and traumatize them.

You can do that if you have a young cousin or a young nephew, but dont do that to random children
the nephew can tell his mom that ive did this

idk it sounds call to help random youngcels

Morally it might be Ok, but the kid is probably going to forget what you said to him anyways bc he still so young and if you randomly approach kids and then dash away quickly you are going to seem hella sus
if i look sus i can just put a hoodie and a cap

the nephew can tell his mom that ive did this

idk it sounds call to help random youngcels
True, but if he somewhat trusts you, you can tell him that he shouldn't speak with anyone about that

let him enjoy his childhood ffs!

I wouldn't. The youngest i'd blackpill someone is 15 years old. That's where you can get the highest ROI if you had the knowledge. I think they need at least some experience in life, no use blackpilling someone before puberty is set in.

Yes, he should prepare for the rope

We should create blackpill content for YouTube’s kid version. Instead of baby shark, there should be an anthropomorphic black pill singing it’s over

Euthanize the poor lad

Kids that young can still get mad glow ups meanwhile there are pretty kids that turn into goblins in puberty so no, don't blackpill anyone until at least late adolescence.

you don't need to. he'll find it on his own

People can die from blackpill overdose. Always consult with your doctor.

Middle school years or secondary school is the best to do it so they can looksmaxx and potentially ascend before their window of opportunity closes.

5 year olds don’t have to be blackpilled let him enjoy his childhood

Middle school years or secondary school is the best to do it so they can looksmaxx and potentially ascend before their window of opportunity closes.
no i do it to youngcel, i hate youngchads i taunt them so i can beat them if they get direspectful

Kids that young can still get mad glow ups meanwhile there are pretty kids that turn into goblins in puberty so no, don't blackpill anyone until at least late adolescence.
fair even if i was always an incel

The blackpill can be safely fed at any age.

0088-036.png

Re: im taking a vacation to Detroit
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620905Friday, March 18, 2016 11:02 PM CDT
You should not visit Detroit. African American scum has degraded the city. It now resembles Brasil greatly. I would suggest visiting Texas instead. It is much cleaner, and voluntary-labor is well noted.
Re: what's your favorite number?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185621953Friday, March 18, 2016 11:21 PM CDT
Well, I suppose that it is this: n = (sqrt(49)^2 / 7) * (10^3)) + (197)

its either you teach him or he experiences it himself by watching his female childhood friend get fucked at 10

If it was legal I’d say kill em, it’ll save him the time of being ostracized by the world.
What if he doesn't want to die. Why kill children.

Let the kid enjoy his childhood. When he gets to be like 17 he should black pill himself np. God only knows how much shit the world is gonna be in 17 years from now.

Nah just let him be happy when he is young, cause chances are, he wont be so happy when he is older.

Why would a fed be posting about being black pilled you retarded faghole
There millions of reasons why you are fed. You post about literally Killin children on a virgins forum for Christ sake.

There millions of reasons why you are fed. You post about literally Killin children on a virgins forum for Christ sake.
Just the way I see it, Adam Lanza is who I look up to, he saved children from growing up in this depraved world. I think murder isn’t always evil.

Just the way I see it, Adam Lanza is who I look up to, he saved children from growing up in this depraved world. I think murder isn’t always evil.
I’m not trying to imply I’d ever murder anyone

Least glowie post of .is

I’m not trying to imply I’d ever murder anyone
When the glowieposting doesn't fit and you have to come up with a weak allieby

speedrun method for both of you, he leaves inceldom and you game-end in prison

The younger you blackpill them the better