Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it evil of me that I hope something happens to Jeremy Meeks

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
So I was at my wage slave job thinking about how I've done everything that society tells me that I should do. And what has it gotten me but a wage slave job to pay more taxes with? Meanwhile,he commits a felony and long story short, ends up worth 10 million dollars. I hope he gets run over by a bus. It would be lifefuel for me to see "Jeremy Meeks dead at 34. Hit by oncoming bus". If he lives to be an old man and dies of natural causes, it would confirm to me that there's no god. And if something doesn't happen to him, I hope something happens to his kid. If there's a god, I hope that he strikes him with death, disease, misery and grief.

No, you aren't the only one. There is no justice in this world. A thug like Jeremy Meeks gets sent to prison and then for looks and his looks alone, becomes a model and marries a billionaires daughter. And to top it all off the guy has a huge dick.

I hope he will blackpill more normies. I want him alive to spread the blackpill even more.

So I was at my wage slave job thinking about how I've done everything that society tells me that I should do. And what has it gotten me but a wage slave job to pay more taxes with? Meanwhile,he commits a felony and long story short, ends up worth 10 million dollars. I hope he gets run over by a bus. It would be lifefuel for me to see "Jeremy Meeks dead at 34. Hit by oncoming bus". If he lives to be an old man and dies of natural causes, it would confirm to me that there's no god. And if something doesn't happen to him, I hope something happens to his kid. If there's a god, I hope that he strikes him with death, disease, misery and grief.
Sorry kiddo.... Santa isn't real.

"Jeremy Meeks dead at 34. Hit by oncoming bus"
lol. but seriously, if you have any self respect chad should be your enemy. they get everything handed to them whilst we are left to suffer.

I hope he will blackpill more normies. I want him alive to spread the blackpill even more.
If he is alive, I hope he suffers from so horrible disease or is maimed or crippled in some way. Think Christopher Reeves.

Cuck. Instead of wishing Jeremy Meeks harm, why not the bitches who get wet at the sight of him?

I wish him all the best.
Don't hate the player, hate the game aka the system.

Meeks always seems like he is completely devoid of any emotion

JFL if you think he will get run over by a bus lol he is rich he has his own cars so he do not use public transport system