Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting is it even worth making friends that are girls

@Kointo what causes you to impulsively snap and insecurely insult other incels

is your incel pain so much? Is it really much worse than others?
And you act like you don't always call people dumbasses and low iq idiot basement dwellers.

Gee, well thanks. I'm a straight shooter, ya know I shoot from the hip, speak my mind

I should be insulted or penalised in some way for that?

No. When I was real young I tried it, of course hoping it would turn into something more. It never does. Unless you're a Chad--in which case you probably wouldn't have had to start there--you'll get put in the dreaded "friend zone" and nothing, absolutely nothing, will enable you to get out.

I fell in love with a girl in college that way. Like the fucking looser I am, I thought if I showed her unconditional loyalty, love and support that someday she'd be my girl friend. Goes without saying that it never happened. I was just the looser she dumped on when she had problems, while she fucked guys who didn't give a shit about her, but were better looking, had money, cars or whatever. Don't waste your time.

I don't see how it would, granted i've never had a female friend.

You'll always act differently with them than you would a regular guy friend, there's no way around that. And it's not as if it'll help you get a relationship either.

if you find her attractive it's not a good idea, if you don't it's just like a male friend but female, not exactly worse but different. I myself feel more comfortable around girls than guys.

Gee, well thanks. I'm a straight shooter, ya know I shoot from the hip, speak my mind

I should be insulted or penalised in some way for that?
Reap what you sow I suppose. Idk you're not very kind either when it comes to speaking your mind.

No, can't have good banter with them cause their fragile feeling. I managed to lose all my female 'friends' in high school when I kept going deeper into non-PC humour and branded every negative thing under the PC sun. Since then I haven't made the effort to be friends with femoids and I have the emotional range of butter knife, so their need to cry on shoulder was always ignored by me when they assumed I was some guy on the side.

Humblebragging is not allowed.
Females tend to like me too much :p not in the sexual way.

At least if I don't tell jokes about axe murders or things like that.

Yes its worth it, but you have to be friends, that means don't see them as anything else. I happen to have a bunch because of roommate situations and they thankfully happened to have boyfriends, so I definitely believe you can be good friends with them, but boyo don't fucking think about fucking them, thankfully they are on the chubbier side and I don't like fat girls or girls that are NOT virgins.

Basically, you have to be a Muslim arab virgin girl for me to take you seriously, otherwise its OVER.

That's it.

As someone who has genuinely tried it a few times in my more naive days, I have determined it is literally impossible. Besides for all the usual issues with unrequited love, the basic fact is that women are far to needy as friends. Bros will never ask for anywhere near as many favors without ever paying you back than women will. That is largely why so much "nice guy" resentment builds up in these sorts of friendships. Women are also much more emotionally open in friendships than men are in theirs, so even if you're not trying to have feelings for a woman, they are likely to develop because she is going to open up to you more, which for male friendships is like a sign of brotherhood, so it is easy to develop feelings for a woman when she does this.

They are "needy", of course. Nothing to do with our society just allowing and promoting them to have as many beta orbiters as they can manage to get.
They are "emotionally open". Nothing to do with our society just allowing and promoting them to manipulate men in every way possible.
Pls....
Women are like this thanks to our decadent feminist western culture....

Never understood why any man would want to be friends with a girl. What do you get out of it? She'll never do any favours for you (non-sexual), they are dumb as fuck so you can't have intellectual conversation, and they'll use you as an emotional tampon. Every day you'll have to listen to her telling you her relationship problems with her boyfriend or what position they had sex in last night and you'll have to respond in a cheerful manner like an absolute cuck.

Exactly

i'd be friends with one just to practice social skills

oh well

True... sad :feelsbadman:

I fell in love with a girl in college that way. Like the fucking looser I am, I thought if I showed her unconditional loyalty, love and support that someday she'd be my girl friend. Goes without saying that it never happened. I was just the looser she dumped on when she had problems, while she fucked guys who didn't give a shit about her, but were better looking, had money, cars or whatever. Don't waste your time.

I know your pain....