Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting is it even worth making friends that are girls

W

weloverope

Greycel
as much as you try to see them as just friends it never really stays that way does it

then she sees you as creepy and youre left with nobody

:feelsautistic:

As someone who has genuinely tried it a few times in my more naive days, I have determined it is literally impossible. Besides for all the usual issues with unrequited love, the basic fact is that women are far to needy as friends. Bros will never ask for anywhere near as many favors without ever paying you back than women will. That is largely why so much "nice guy" resentment builds up in these sorts of friendships. Women are also much more emotionally open in friendships than men are in theirs, so even if you're not trying to have feelings for a woman, they are likely to develop because she is going to open up to you more, which for male friendships is like a sign of brotherhood, so it is easy to develop feelings for a woman when she does this.

no, exactly how are femoids interesting to hang out with other than the difference of gender?

It's not your choice if they want to be friends with you or not buddy pal.

It might prove useful for getting a larger social group and access to other females. Having a female friend can act as a vetting filter process and signal to other females you are good value. Just theory tho.

Real possibility of hearing her complain about being pumped and dumped and other nightmarish boolshit.

No. It's impossible to remain just 'friends' with a female. Eventually you'll fall in love with her and unless you're chad, the love is never reciprocated. It's best to avoid friendships with females at all costs.

It might prove useful for getting a larger social group and access to other females. Having a female friend can act as a vetting filter process and signal to other females you are good value. Just theory tho.

Real possibility of hearing her complain about being pumped and dumped and other nightmarish boolshit.

You wish lol. If a girl friendzones you she will tell all her friends how much of a loser you are, after all that's why she friendzoned you to begin with.

If you can acquire a social circle then maybe it's worth it, as the women "friends" that don't find you sexy, may have friends that like you that way [doubtful but it can happen]. I would say its definitely a waste of time getting online female friends though on the whole, unless you enjoy being her emotional tampon.

Not worth it AT ALL as an incel.

as much as you try to see them as just friends it never really stays that way does it

Absolutely not, platonic friendships between men and women, DO NOT EXIST.

Tell them off the bat you’re looking for a girlfriend and if she has any friends that might be interested. Let’s her know you intentions and also subconsciously let’s her realize you put her in the friendzone.

If you were attractive women would ask to be your friend. If you have to seek out friends its already over

No if a femoid just wanted to be friends with me I would shun her out of my life all together,in my opinion they are for love and affection only anything else GTFOH

No there's no point. I've had female friends in the past since that's the most common way of getting a girlfriend. Guess what? Nothing came out of it because nobody will ever love me.

Friendzone, contrary to popular belief it can actually be a good thing

You will fall in love with her only to have your heat broken.

Guys are better friends, why would you want to spend time with a female which you will never bone?

The clear answer to this is no

You will be unhappy because you can't get her to love you

Trucels cant be friends with girls, maybe at best a work "friend" but never a real friend.

no, i dont relate to them and they usually try to make you beta orbiters.

Never understood why any man would want to be friends with a girl. What do you get out of it? She'll never do any favours for you (non-sexual), they are dumb as fuck so you can't have intellectual conversation, and they'll use you as an emotional tampon. Every day you'll have to listen to her telling you her relationship problems with her boyfriend or what position they had sex in last night and you'll have to respond in a cheerful manner like an absolute cuck.

I'd say it's not worth it. You might end up getting attracted, and she'll end up tearing your emotions apart before ostracizing you and telling all her friends what a creep you are.

Any friend of an opp is a opp

And yes my friends, femoids are opposition.

Never understood why any man would want to be friends with a girl. What do you get out of it? She'll never do any favours for you (non-sexual), they are dumb as fuck so you can't have intellectual conversation, and they'll use you as an emotional tampon. Every day you'll have to listen to her telling you her relationship problems with her boyfriend or what position they had sex in last night and you'll have to respond in a cheerful manner like an absolute cuck.

Being "friends" with a female is just setting yourself up for misery. Your hormones will get the best of you, you'll catch feelings and then it all goes down hill from there. Best thing to do is to stay away from females and mitigate any assured pain as incel.

i'd be friends with one just to practice social skills

oh well

In my experience, if you meet the right people, then yes it is.

No, they are the least interesting creatures in the world, I hear deep shit from men all the time, but you never hear anything deep or profound from a woman, and I mean NEVER, they are the most shallow, "base level thinkers" in existence. Not only that but you can't really be friends with someone you'd want to fuck.

No, they are the least interesting creatures in the world, I hear deep shit from men all the time, but you never hear anything deep or profound from a woman, and I mean NEVER, they are the most shallow, "base level thinkers" in existence. Not only that but you can't really be friends with someone you'd want to fuck.

yet we cant get one?...
pathetic

yet we cant get one?...

I don't get your point here, women being shallow and "low level thinks" IS EXACTLY WHY WE CAN'T GET ONE. They just all want the same kind of guy, preferably one who is physically attractive, so if you can't "fit in" you fail.

Nope. They'll only see you as an orbiter and use u for validation purposes.

If you can have girl friends you aren't even an incel. Probably a mentalcel.

I've never befriended a girl in my life. That's a good thing though by the sound of it.

Unless you're absolutely asexual towards the foid, it isn't possible.

I wouldn't mind but there is always going to be a bit sexual tension. Some like it, others hate it. Most of you will hate it because you are subhuman and attracted to her but she is not attracted to you.

Chadlites would typically have female friends. They would goof around and make sexual jokes and dumping relationship problems on each other.

Yes if you wanto to improve your social skills to the opposite gender.

yep been there done that, making foids friends is a waste of time and energy. your just an ego booster orbiter.

The only reason to make friends with girls is if they have money and pay for lunches and buy you clothes, if they have sex with you, if they are objectively smart and interesting, or if they can further your career in other ways.

Otherwise, friendship with women is beta orbiting, paying their way, being bored, and #metoo in 10 years.

I suppose it all depends on how threatening you are to them. Gay guys have lots of female friends because their no threat to them, just one of the girls.

Neither. Friendzone game is aka social circle game which is aka one of the most commonly run games by non-Chad

Wise up

lol if you actually believe this have fun being a beta orbiter for foids.

@Kointo what causes you to impulsively snap and insecurely insult other incels

is your incel pain so much? Is it really much worse than others?

Lol, as soon as females with an ugly male fiend find out that the said ugly male is attracted to them, they ghost him.

You're better off making friends with males since it's only a matter of time til you fall for a female friend.
Male friendships actually last.

@Kointo what causes you to impulsively snap and insecurely insult other incels

is your incel pain so much? Is it really much worse than others?
Because you say a lot of shit reminding me of what an inceltears member would tell an incel as "advice".