Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it even possible to moneymaxx anymore?

discordcel22

discordcel22

Recruit
★★
I feel like it's impossible to become rich in this world full of mega corporations. The only way to get rich is if you have a business, we all know that jobs can't make us rich. Only way to get rich is to escape the wageslave trap and try to start your own business. But these days, everything has been made so readily available by giant companies that you can't even do that. Is there any way to moneymaxx as an ugly subhuman living in poverty? Or is the rags to riches dream impossible in today's day and age?

I feel like it's impossible to become rich in this world full of mega corporations. The only way to get rich is if you have a business, we all know that jobs can't make us rich. Only way to get rich is to escape the wageslave trap and try to start your own business. But these days, everything has been made so readily available by giant companies that you can't even do that. Is there any way to moneymaxx as an ugly subhuman living in poverty? Or is the rags to riches dream impossible in today's day and age?
Chad has connections, Are you an incel, Its over!

yeah these days gaining money have never been harder
even as a STEMcel you will end up fearing the giant competition that you will face from AI replacing real engineers
the only thing you can do is to start a buisness with an extreme chance of you going broke and losing all the money you invested
tl;dr: luck is a son of a bitch

My point exactly... I feel like dying is the only escape from this stupid life, I wish I could have at least a few moments of happiness before death, but even to get that, I need money, which I do not have.

My point exactly... I feel like dying is the only escape from this stupid life, I wish I could have at least a few moments of happiness before death, but even to get that, I need money, which I do not have.
life is brutal :feelsbadman:

It's always been a meme. If someone is able to successfully moneymaxx it is not due to their own effort but to the system of genetic, social, and environmental factors that determined their potential and success. There is very little you can do on your own merit.

Money operates in a very similar way to sex in the marketplace, but so many incels seem to cope and think money is somehow more based on merit and hard work than inheritance.

the only way is having rich family and cnnections, or starting your business from scratch which gives you 0.001% of success and 99,999% of failure, regardless of your skills, hardwork, and iq.

But then that one in a thousand who succeded will come on some podcast and tell you its all about hardwork, and you choose to be poor wageslave. And the rest 999 who failed, you will never hear from them.

This life is pure luck. You cant be rich if you are not born for it.
You can still own a RTX 3080ti PC with hardwork tho and a 12 core AMD ryzen system, I went through hell to afford it.

yeah these days gaining money have never been harder
even as a STEMcel you will end up fearing the giant competition that you will face from AI replacing real engineers
the only thing you can do is to start a buisness with an extreme chance of you going broke and losing all the money you invested
tl;dr: luck is a son of a bitch
In Greece, studying programming was guaranteed to give you a high paying job while having a much lower entry exam score demand than Med school etc. Ever since 2020, their (programming schools) demanded entry-level exam score is nearly on par with Med school with high unemployment after finishing the school and with nearly 40% of students never finishing it.

nigga i work hard myself, i bought myself an Audi, a garage, i dont have anyone in the world helping me every cent i have is from my hard work except apartment which i inherited.

but the point is im still a wageslave, tommorow my boss can say fuck off and i will be without anything. I will never be able to be rich, no matter how hard i work.
I dont need expensive things, An apartment and an RTX3080ti pc is fine with me, I got 2 legs and i can walk, Cars can kill you if you collide and i have autism and ADHD so i should probably not be driving anyway, No one really cares about expensive cars anymore, I dont atleast, When i ask people what they think of it, They just say theyre nice but expensive to have and burns too much gasoline and theyre just going from A to B so it doesnt matter.

the only way is having rich family and cnnections, or starting your business from scratch which gives you 0.001% of success and 99,999% of failure, regardless of your skills, hardwork, and iq.

But then that one in a thousand who succeded will come on some podcast and tell you its all about hardwork, and you choose to be poor wageslave. And the rest 999 who failed, you will never hear from them.

This life is pure luck. You cant be rich if you are not born for it.
Don't forget the fact that in practically all of those 99,999% chances, the failure is catastrophic and prevents you from living even the life you lived before starting that business.

There's a reason they call it the American "dream"

yea thats worth mentioning
Taking risks in economics is not adviced and it's a pretty stupid move. Even back in the day where businessmen did take "risks", you could hardly call them risks. The economy was MUCH more stable and even if they failed, they could easily start over as even basic jobs offered you a house and a family.

Taking risks in economics is not adviced and it's a pretty stupid move. Even back in the day where businessmen did take "risks", you could hardly call them risks. The economy was MUCH more stable and even if they failed, they could easily start over as even basic jobs offered you a house and a family.
Its over

It's saturated as fuck and unless you have an insane marketing budget trying to get anything off the ground regardless of how good it is will be difficult as fuck barring any extreme luck. I'm almost more interested in IQmaxxing and figuring out how to 'hack' the rules of life. One day I'll get the balls to hook a tDCS machine up to some accupuncture needles and stick em in my scalp to see if I can NikolaTeslaMaxx :bigbrain:
:lul:

theres this AI streamer neuro sama " . that was smart enough to create an AI to stream for him .

AI is the wave , becoming good at it might be the hard part tho

theres this AI streamer neuro sama " . that was smart enough to create an AI to stream for him .

AI is the wave , becoming good at it might be the hard part tho
Too much Soynime!

Exactly this. I hate those guys. There is also the investor version of them.

I don't think it's possible to moneymaxx anymore. Most people actually lose everything trying to moneymaxx through investments and/or building a business. Like other's have said, it's all about connections.

You could open a small business of the type that doesn't have a megacorp in the market, like a fine restaurant, but this wouldn't be exactly moneymaxxing.

Your best bet is to search for stability and a chill job.