Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting is it even possible to make friends as a sub 5?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I'm fucking tired of hearing the same shit over and over again.

i does not matter if its my family,(fake)friends or psychiatrists its always the same useless advice.

"you need to go outside and meet new people."

okay! i did that today AGAIN and guess what? same old shit.

a sub 5 male trying to make new friends as an adult is near impossible.

people get hostile when you try to insert yourself in their group even if you are kind and respectful, and if by some miracle they allow you to join the conversation, they usually do that just to clown you while they secretly laugh at each other about this "lonely loser", they start to talk about situations you were not in and about people you never met, and it feels like you are on their way, its like when your walking and theres not enough space on the pavement and you have to walk behind them and they’re just getting further away from you.

You just keep listening in on their conversation being unable to partake and getting that depressing and embarrassing feeling of just sitting there quiet.

im so fucking done with this.

every time i try to make friends with people they always make me feel like a bug.

friends are useless

How old are you

With fellow sub5 men maybe

people get hostile when you try to insert yourself in their group even if you are kind and respectful, and if by some miracle they allow you to join the conversation, they usually do that just to clown you while they secretly laugh at each other about this "lonely loser", they start to talk about situations you were not in and about people you never met, and it feels like you are on their way, its like when your walking and theres not enough space on the pavement and you have to walk behind them and they’re just getting further away from you.

I've had this happen a million times to me. Fuck most people.

Yes, but it's much harder and if you don't have any after HS/uni it's pretty much over. :feelsjuice:

Massive cope

Exactly, friendships are an amazing way to feel better at yourself. It is literally having someone that enjoys your company, it is sort of validating, even if it isn't sex.

no
your only friends will be your hand (so you can jerk off) and internet

It's always like that

Maybe i'm just autistic :feelshmm: but fck having friends the whole aim of the game is to get a girlfriend that you can make your "wife" and procreate and continue your legacy etc etc... honestly i would only care about ooo friends if i have those fundamentals ticked off and im in my late 40's 50's

what are your stats?

height
country or just continent where you are

I usually get drunk and end up having some actually nice conversations at partys. I also play yugioh competitively, it is really easy to make friends with others players as you share the same hobby. It is also really fun. Just never let tham know you're on here.

i wouldn't even bother at this point lmao. if you really care enough to make friends go to some convention pertaining to your interests

i stopped giving a shit about being FA

with other sub 5 males and you must be in highschool/college. Anything after= its over.

with other sub 5 males and you must be in highschool/college. Anything after= its over.
Yeah that's what I found too. After college even other sub-5s won't want to be your friend, they're typically too neurotic or caught up in careermaxxing or whatever to bother. And obviously normalfags are out of the question.

The only hope for making friends as a sub-5 oldcel I think is with old people, I mean really old. I always walk around the neighborhood and naturally there are a few old people who always come up to chat and I sort of made acquaintances with them. There's even an old lady who always gives me some souvenir like last time it was a piece of pumpkin pie she made. Also I once went to a card game and it was all old ladies but they treated me so well it was like entering another dimension. IDK if it's because they're more old-fashoined and friendly or just don't care about looks and social status at that age, but it feels nice.

Last edited:
friends will throw you under the bus the second coochie or money comes into play

Irl no, online sure

How are the other players at these events? I'm worries about getting mogged by yugioh chads :fuk:

View: https://imgur.com/a/XuWDiM6
this is my locals, I'm gonna leave it up to your own judgement just be prepared: People there are really good. You need a deck to compete, which is gonna cost you and you need to know the new rules as well as what your cards do. People are really helpful, tho so don't worry about it the first time you go.

Autism and mentalcelism is a bigger issue when trying to make male friends. I see sub5s hanging out with other sub5s all the time you just have to be NT