Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it even possible to be "cringy" if you're hot?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Any clumsy or awkward behavior will look like cute shyness with good looks, in my opinion.

Which makes NTpill bullshit :feelsjuice:

Never seen it. Literally anything you do is dismissed if you're good looking enough.

Yes but you get away with more

Only if you're a 10/10 gigachad who makes everyone else look like an entirely different species.

It’s all either halo- or failo effect

Attachments

• 88353557-8A13-43A5-8CEC-2119CB327B96.jpeg
    88353557-8A13-43A5-8CEC-2119CB327B96.jpeg
    686.9 KB · Views: 96
How cringe you are is just how low on the social hierarchy you are. If you enjoy music as a male you are called weird. Meanwhile females can sing their favorite songs in public and nobody bats an eye XD.

Halo effect from being attractive masks you from cringe, also gives a pass from even doing evil shit, e.g. murder, rape, drug charges, etc.

:society:

I’m an ethnic manlet, I don’t think I can be called a fakecel unless you live in a different universe where ethnic manlets are the guys who get girls:feelskek:
Why don’t you ascend via personalitymaxxing and hobbymaxxing looks and height don’t matter :feelsaww:

How cringe you are is just how low on the social hierarchy you are. If you enjoy music as a male you are called weird. Meanwhile females can sing their favorite songs in public and nobody bats an eye XD.
Well said. Nobody wants to give females shit in order to not hurt their chances at accessing vagina.
Halo effect from being attractive masks you from cringe, also gives a pass from even doing evil shit, e.g. murder, rape, drug charges, etc.
Yep

:feelsahh:
thanks for the amazing advice man, I’ll for sure use this to slay:society:
I’m always looking to help you awful inkwells fix your personalities to respect women and slay

yes, just a lot harder

Perception is vital.

The halo is too strong

This shit was the cringiest shit I've ever seen but because he's a pretty boy it's cute and women simp in the comments:feelsseriously:

View: https://youtu.be/SRI0G3ZJu18

Imagine if a below average guy made this video. He'd be posted on here to show the brutality of the "NTpill" or "jestermaxxing" or something

There's still a limit to how autistic Chad can afford to be.

It’s all either halo- or failo effect
According to this, I fall under the "Decent looks" category, but then I still get rejected whenever I try to approach foids, even without asking them one time.:feelswhat:
It's just always "Sorry, I have a boyfriend." :feelsUgh:

According to this, I fall under the "Decent looks" category, but then I still get rejected whenever I try to approach foids, even without asking them one time.:feelswhat:
It's just always "Sorry, I have a boyfriend." :feelsUgh:
it's just a generalization. Of course, there are always exceptions to every rule.

“Teehee Chad you’re so cringe”? :feelshehe: No it doesn’t sound right

it's cringy to us blackpillers but to most people they don't care,or do care but since chad is so high level whatever he does is just accepted in fear that they will lose chad,or it will be considered cute and funny.

Cringe is a zoomer word for unattractive.

If you enought good looking aureola efect truns all your shity actions away. You can literaly roadkill a mother with a children and still will be a good boy

This shit was the cringiest shit I've ever seen but because he's a pretty boy it's cute and women simp in the comments:feelsseriously:
We will never experience that :feelsmage:

‘Cringy’=Autistic man.