Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is it even possible to be bluepilled after being blackpilled?

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
so i have seen a video of former incels talking about how they left the community, but problem is they are still fucking incels.

they have not ascended and are still virgins, people still reject them. they are still treated like shit, but for some reason they start seeing the world as a fairy tale wonderland again and still believe they have a fucking chance of getting pussies.

and i just love how the foids support these delusional beta soys by being so "brave" for getting out of our sewers and exposing us as scums. and still they won't give this "brave soldier" some pussy :feelshaha:

like bro, why degrade yourself so harshly? you literally descending into a toilet full of diarrhea and for what? to get sympathy points or redeem yourself in a world that doesn't care nor want your ugly ass.

fuck them, i hope their dicks fall off because such pussification is pathetic to see

Those who ascend are rarely coming back so i guess its true.

I’m convinced half of those “incel success” stories on the incel exit sub are just IT larps

Those who ascend are rarely coming back so i guess its true.
yes i know, pussy is just magical when you get the chance of fucking one. but i mean "former" incels that are still incels, like they haven't gotten anything out of getting out of here

I do believe that it is possible. However your mind would need to be in a complete state of denial which would probably be brought about by constant stress from the blackpill. Those who have not yet reached the acceptance stage of the blackpill will do anything it takes to delude themselves back into a bluepilled world. Notice how some incels handle the blackpill better than others?

It’s just like the original Matrix movie. People like Neo and Trinity were still able to remain mentally stable after learning the truth about their reality (becoming redpilled in this context). Meanwhile Cypher became frantic after waking up to the true reality, and even tried to betray his team in order to fulfill his wishes of becoming bluepilled. He tried to do whatever was asked of him in order to get back into that simulation, even if it meant stabbing his closest allies in the back.

Not everyone is mentally ready to see their reality for what it truly is. It completely changes your entire view on life.

I do believe that it is possible. However your mind would need to be in a complete state of denial which would probably be brought about by constant stress from the blackpill. Those who have not yet reached the acceptance stage of the blackpill will do anything it takes to delude themselves back into a bluepilled world. Notice how some incels handle the blackpill better than others?

It’s just like the original Matrix movie. People like Neo and Trinity were still able to remain mentally stable after learning the truth about their reality (becoming redpilled in this context). Meanwhile Cypher became frantic after waking up to the true reality, and even tried to betray his team in order to fulfill his wishes of becoming bluepilled. He tried to do whatever was asked of him in order to get back into that simulation, even if it meant stabbing his closest allies in the back.

Not everyone is mentally ready to see their reality for what it truly is. It completely changes your entire view on life.
in my experience, it took me a while to accept it. because of course it is really rough to be literally ripped out of the world the normies have painted for us.

but yeah, i just don't give a shit anymore. i think my nihilistic views and developed misanthropy actually helped me out a lot

i think people that ascend just move to redpill tbh
yes, that is actually true. they just become self-centered because their maxxing actually got them some pussy. but most of them, when the maxx, they just uncover their actual good genes. for example fat fucks who literally just lose weight and reveal themselves to be actual chads. and then they boast and start motivating the hopeless that if they change their ways, they will be successful someway and somehow

Even if you force yourself become bluepilled, blackpill will find you one way or another. You don't find the blackpill, the blackpill finds YOU.
true... and i have tried to escape it once :fuk:

Do not. Blackpill is straightforward and quite logical, but it requires a certain qi and intellectual honesty to understand. If someone rejects blackpill after coming in contact with it, it is because they have never been able to understand it.

all it takez is one horny becky to turn any blackpiller into a bluepiller again

the blackpill will consume you. which is ironic considering its a pill that you swallow jfl

Do not. Blackpill is straightforward and quite logical, but it requires a certain qi and intellectual honesty to understand. If someone rejects blackpill after coming in contact with it, it is because they have never been able to understand it.
i know, maybe that is why logical people are sadbois :fuk:

all it takez is one horny becky to turn any blackpiller into a bluepiller again
and do you even think becky will let any of us fuck her? they will rather start their celibacy until marriage than to actually let me or you fuck them :feelsseriously:

Even if I ever ascended i'm never going to be bluepilled again

Blackpill isn't something you believe in. It's how the world actually is.

There's a reason it's called 'scientific blackpill.' How can you argue with decades of data?
To go bluepill after seeing and understanding the blackpill is like saying COVID is caused by 5G and that vaccines cause autism.

Blackpill isn't something you believe in. It's how the world actually is.

There's a reason it's called 'scientific blackpill.' How can you argue with decades of data?
To go bluepill after seeing and understanding the blackpill is like saying COVID is caused by 5G and that vaccines cause autism.
based

Some incels become blue pilled when they are given a chance by a foid but they turn black pilled after getting dumped.

Some incels become blue pilled when they are given a chance by a foid but they turn black pilled after getting dumped.
that is why... i refuse to even try

and do you even think becky will let any of us fuck her? they will rather start their celibacy until marriage than to actually let me or you fuck them :feelsseriously:
i didnt say fuck. Blackpillerz just become bluepilled simpz at the slightest sign of female validation

so i have seen a video of former incels talking about how they left the community, but problem is they are still fucking incels.

they have not ascended and are still virgins, people still reject them. they are still treated like shit, but for some reason they start seeing the world as a fairy tale wonderland again and still believe they have a fucking chance of getting pussies.

and i just love how the foids support these delusional beta soys by being so "brave" for getting out of our sewers and exposing us as scums. and still they won't give this "brave soldier" some pussy :feelshaha:

like bro, why degrade yourself so harshly? you literally descending into a toilet full of diarrhea and for what? to get sympathy points or redeem yourself in a world that doesn't care nor want your ugly ass.

fuck them, i hope their dicks fall off because such pussification is pathetic to see
This is weirdly similar to something you hear in evangelical churches: can you lose your salvation ?

To which Calvinists respond: Nooooooo, because P in TULIP (Perseverance of the saints). And Arminians go: well, huh, ... maybe

Weird (and interesting) how incel worries are similar to religion