Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it even possible for females to have a low self-esteem in 2020?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I've been wondering, is this even possible? since women are pedestalised and treated like queens even if they aren't good looking, how can they not have an inflated ego? they may have their confidence reduced if chad insults them, and they could have a low self-esteem compared to other females, but they would still reject their looksmatch because they believe they are 'above' him and he is not worthy. all the positive reinforcement from society throughout their lives makes it impossible for them to think badly about themselves, at least to the extent that men do.

perhaps if she is obese and disfigured, and has been abused throughout her childhood...but that's like 0.5% of the female population and even then she'd probably get hit up by desperate guys giving her validation.

I dunno, but its possible to postmax in inceldom discussion in 2020

I've been wondering, is this even possible? since women are pedestalised and treated like queens even if they aren't good looking, how can they not have an inflated ego? they may have their confidence reduced if chad insults them, and they could have a low self-esteem compared to other females, but they would still reject their looksmatch because they believe they are 'above' him and he is not worthy. all the positive reinforcement from society throughout their lives makes it impossible for them to think badly about themselves, at least to the extent that men do.

perhaps if she is obese and disfigured, and has been abused throughout her childhood...but that's like 0.5% of the female population and even then she'd probably get hit up by desperate guys giving her validation.
Severe mental issues (like autism, BDD, BPD, etc.) or extreme ugliness/disabilities/chronic illnesses. Otherwise it's (nearly) impossible, maybe after chad rejects her for a few moments sadness/doubt, but otherwise the positive reinforcement is too much. And even when they have severe issues they still live a dozen times better than their male counterparts or most males tbh. Mental illnesses and physical disabilities reduce the dating pool for women, but they aren't fully excluded unlike their male counterparts. One example: Female autists have far worse social skills than their male counterparts, but for still more social success with jobs/relationships - autism for example is only a social death sentence for males.

It's impossible. Even the ugliest of women gets constant validation through social media 24/7. You're average foid probably gets more validation per minute than we'll get in our entire lifetime

Real low self esteem? Impossible. But they act like they have low self steem, just to get attention from chad

If they delusionmax hard enough

Yes, because women are both greedy and feeble. They don’t know how easy life is for them.

It is, most women feel bad when they are mogged by Stacies as much as men feel when mogged by Chad, and regarding relationships their self-esteem is measured whether they can have a LTR with Chad or not (they obviously completely disregard the army of normies that are into them even though they can't have Chad)

only possible in anime

yea if they get mogged by stacy

Unless she's been locked up in a basement for 20+ of her formative years, no.

No. I’ve made a post on this in the past I believe. If you notice, the average becky is MUCH more low inhib than the average norman. This is because the difference in social validation they get is multiple fold. Outliers exist of course.

yea if they get mogged by stacy
as i said, they can have low self esteem compared to other girls, but still have a large enough ego to value themselves above men.