Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it ethical to poison my bully's cat?

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
So basically I randomly found out where my bully lives at the moment, and that he has a cat that he cherishes more than anything.
I know this cat goes out often.

So I thought, what about poisoning it?
To bring back some cat food, put some rat poison in it, and no more cat.

If no one knows you did it, only you decide if it's ethical or not.

I think it is :feelzez:

Poison your bully

Brocel, not cool. Cats are awesome.

Punishment where due, not by proxy.

Don't do anything illegal. :feelsmage:

Egg his house instead. The cat dindu nuffin.

What the hell is wrong with you? Poison him instead and not the poor cat that didn't do anything wrong

If you get away with it
Then maybe

Fuck no. No way. Targeting pets is among the most cowardly acts I can think of :feelsUgh:

I'm not sure I could get away with it, he lives in a place where everyone knows everybody. I'd have to elaborate a very good plan.

Hell no. The cat didn't consent to live with the bully, therefore the cat has nothing to do with the bully. Slash the fucker's tires or break one of his windows at 4 am if you know where he lives.
Poison your bully
Or this, if he's being shitty enough. What is this bully doing?

Hell no. The cat didn't consent to live with the bully, therefore the cat has nothing to do with the bully. Slash the fucker's tires or break a window at 4 am if you know where he lives.
Money is replaceable. Feelings aren't.
I don't want him to pay reparation with money that won't go to me.
I want him to suffer, to get a reversed karma.

Brocel, not cool. Cats are awesome.

Punishment where due, not by proxy.

Don't do anything illegal. :feelsmage:

What the hell is wrong with you? Poison him instead and not the poor cat that didn't do anything wrong

Fuck no. No way. Targeting pets is among the most cowardly acts I can think of :feelsUgh:

Hell no. The cat didn't consent to live with the bully, therefore the cat has nothing to do with the bully. Slash the fucker's tires or break one of his windows at 4 am if you know where he lives.

Or this, if he's being shitty enough. What is this bully doing?
COPE
Based

Sounds like a larp or more like an IT infiltrator

Or just a pure psychopath
Exactly. Why would incels poison cats. Hell all we do is rot in our rooms most of the time. Jfl at normies it isn't rocket science

Exactly. Why would incels poison cats. Hell all we do is rot in our rooms most of the time. Jfl at normies it isn't rocket science
My cats are the only reason I am still going, If anybody touches them, I will lynch them from the nearest tree

>killing the innocent

yeah sounds like a good idea kid.

if you want to do something do to the bully and not to someone who can't even consent to what he does.

Leave the cat out of it it didn't do anything :feelsbadman:
My cats are the only reason I am still going, If anybody touches them, I will lynch them from the nearest tree

based

kill the bully scum

Bet if you did something like break a window every other night or slash a tire every other night, he would probably think he's getting gangstalked or watched.

Better than killing an innocent cat, tbh.

>killing the innocent

yeah sounds like a good idea kid.

if you want to do something do to the bully and not to someone who can't even consent to what he does.
>someone
>cat

nice one.

The cat did nothing at all to aggravate you. Don't be a pussy and poison something defenseless and innocent. Just be a normal r*tard and shit on his door or something but leave the cat alone.

Cat didn't do anything wrong OP. Fuck with your bully or his house instead.

No.
Just throw a rock through his window or something

Go after his family, his gf, his friends, his home, his car, his pet. He deserves to die.

You deserve to be bullied you fucking pussy.

1. The cat is innocent

2. Rat poison is not a humane way of killing cats

Gtfo here with that green text bullshit. This is not 4cuck. And stop making these obvious IT bait threads dude. You know poisoning a cat is stupid otherwise you wouldn't have asked here.

Better if he got poisoned.

I have more empathy for animals than for people, don't kill the poor cat it's not its fault, puncture the tires of his car instead

Gtfo here with that green text bullshit. This is not 4cuck. And stop making these obvious IT bait threads dude. You know poisoning a cat is stupid otherwise you wouldn't have asked here.
Joined Mar 20, 2021

No, it is not ethical.
You want resolution? Heal your inner child and move on, or grab a knife and stab him to death(in cs:go).

Or you could keep dwelling on it, poisoning your life.

I wouldn’t recommend it but jfl at all the „it is a poor cat, don’t do it“ posters here. Do they think that the meat, milk and eggs they eat grow on a tree?
3B39B932 E30C 4815 8D54 61F8F8F12EBE

I wouldn’t recommend it but jfl at all the „it is a poor cat, don’t do it“ posters here. Do they think that the meat, milk and eggs they eat grow on a tree?View attachment 430530

Existence of needless suffering does not validate propagation of further needless suffering, especially when the individual has direct agency in it.

Shit on his doorstep.

cats r cute u cant deny that but they are also soulless killers, my cat tortures its prey before it dies in convulsions, pretty sure there is some evolutionary reason behind this behaviour eg. ive heard a theory that mice in stressful, painful situations secrete more taurine, amino acid which cats cant produce by themselves in essential amounts.

Morality is the prerogative of sentient beings. You cannot apply it to a cat, but you can apply it to YOUR treatment of the cat.

Existence of needless suffering does not validate propagation of further needless suffering, especially when the individual has direct agency in it.
You are right. But it still sounds like double moral to me

dunno about ethical
i mean the cat didn't do anything he just happened to be adopted by your bully

i treat my cat rly well. Its fur is soft as cotton and it sleeps on my bed. im pretty sure that if it was bigger i would end up in his stomach :cryfeels:
A small price to pay for being at your complete mercy.

cats r cute u cant deny that but they are also soulless killers, my cat tortures its prey before it dies in convulsions, pretty sure there is some evolutionary reason behind this behaviour eg. ive heard a theory that mice in stressful, painful situations secrete more taurine, amino acid which cats cant produce by themselves in essential amounts.
Brutal. It's over for mousecels.

he didnt show any ethics when he was cooming in your oneitis