Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it easier to meet people at 4 year universities than community college?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I’ve been at community college and I’m in 4th year there. Haven’t met anyone or anything

Ppl in college are boring and retarded, no point in talking to others unless you are an attractive male or if you are of the female gender

I hate the ppl at my 4 year college

Yes. Community college is not state college. Community college is for dropouts who wanna get back in the game. It's all business, no frills.

An incel at community college is not in any different position than an incel at a four-year school. It's over.

It doesn't matter. If you were good looking, you'd meet people everywhere.

I’m in 3rd year of state college and I haven’t met anyone or done anything either. I don’t start conversations so it’s to be expected

I have been to both. Universities are slightly better because there are more young people taking the traditional route and living the traditional college experience. But for a shy incel they are going to be pretty much the same.

4 years are better, as you are around each other more.

universities are the same as college and high school - they are all shit

You can still join clubs, network and start conversations with people. It’s not as good as state college obviously but it’s still a large concentration of people generally in your age range. I regret not putting myself out there a little more when I was in CC

It doesn't matter. If you were good looking, you'd meet people everywhere.
Jfl at OP. He thinks hes a locationcel
You can still join clubs, network and start conversations with people. It’s not as good as state college obviously but it’s still a large concentration of people generally in your age range. I regret not putting myself out there a little more when I was in CC
Incel trait: regretting not forming relationships that you never had a chance to have anyway.
Tbh OP is not an incel. He thinks his location is the cause. Hes probably chadlite poorcel. Truecels see that even in cc chads get women. Go to parties. Get "lit"

Last edited:
I think 4 year uni's have more opportunities, but you have to make an effort. Dorms are a good place to meet people. If you like something uncool or unpopular, join a club for that interest and meet others that like it too.