Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it easier to kill people in multiplayer first person shooters or in real life?

Where is it easier to kill people?

• Real life

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Multiplayer first person shooters

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Simo Häyhä was a legendary Finnish sniper who killed over 500 Soviets. Has anyone ever killed over 500 human players without dying once in a multiplayer FPS? I've never seen even an esport player reach this.

depends on the person and the game

He was gunning down inexperienced conscripts.

Game because lag

Simo Häyhä was a legendary Finnish sniper who killed over 500 Soviets. Has anyone ever killed over 500 human players without dying once in a multiplayer FPS? I've never seen even an esport player reach this.

One time in bf3 I went on a 220 kill streak during a conquest game. Don’t think 500 would be much Harder for someone far better than me

How the fuck would I know? I've never killed anyone

One time in bf3 I went on a 220 kill streak during a conquest game. Don’t think 500 would be much Harder for someone far better than me
220? That's fucking godlike. Best I ever did was like 84-12 in BF4 Conquest.

220? That's fucking godlike. Best I ever did was like 84-12 in BF4 Conquest.

Back in those days, i was insanely good with the ah6j little bird (helicopter). Once I got my hands on it, it was essentially game over. I was so agile and deadly, knew the spawn times of the other little bird, knew how to dodge stingers and other rockets etc. Add in a teammate to the revive me and i was untouchable

oppenheimer.jpg