Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it cringe to go out to bars and clubs alone as an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
The few friends I have left are NEETs and i'm studying civil engineering, which leaves me with no options to meet foids.
How cringe would it be if I went out alone? Is it over for me?

You'd be the clown of the club :feelsclown::lul:

Nothing wrong with trying

I did it once like 8 years ago. It was a huge fail, ended up just sitting alone at a table drinking cider for 2 hrs then i went home. The bar was even a leftist bar sort of, so not the best looking people there.

Ultimately a waste of time. I know an autist who would go there with one of his family members and no luck whatsoever. Don't even try because it's over.

Ultimately a waste of time. I know an autist who would go there with one of his family members and no luck whatsoever. Don't even try because it's over.
aspie cope lmao, thanks for the input graycel

Depends on height and face.

Then why ask anyone for any feedback if your faggot ass will respond cope to everything. Kys nigger, hope you die alone.
Because, it didn't answer my question. It was just "le don't try because it's over just LDAR in your basement like a true blackpilled rotter :feelzez::feelzez:"

Depends on your looks

ended up just sitting alone at a table drinking cider for 2 hrs then i went home.
I imagine this is how it would go if I did that.
I don't have the courage/status to start a conversation with anyone.
And obviously no one will start one with me.

If someone gets approached often at bars and clubs (not me) would it be cringe?
No. Make sure it’s a big club, dark and loud music so nobody will recognize that you are alone.

Btw, where do yo live? All clubs are closed in my country

You're overthinking it, just go and enjoy the drinks.

Foids like social butterflies. Go ahead and try though. See how it goes.

Chads could get away with going alone and score foids.

I do it quite often, only in the daytime, don't care what others think, because it's mostly men that are older than me are in pubs, however I never would have went into a nightclub on my own

not only a waste of time but also money.

Last time you said your friends go to college .... do you even know what NEET means?
That too, but they’re in different cities/ countries and I don’t see them often.

It’s definitely worth trying…
Just don’t put yourself through more pain than necessary :feelsjuice:

Last time you said your friends go to college .... do you even know what NEET means?
NOOOOO DON'T POKE HOLES IN HIS POSTS BY APPLYING BASIC LOGIC

If you have to ask this question to a bunch of incels on the internet, it's over for you.

Sorry.

It's Chads.is though

Yeah I'm sure :feelshaha:

NT is a legitimate aspect of the blackpill to be fair. Would you slay if you were NTmaxxed? How tall?
6'7 on a good day :feelsrope:
St Hamudi says you need to be 7' minimum :cryfeels: