Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it completely over if you have autism?

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Is there anything worse? Is ascension completely over if you're autistic? Are autistic normies in relationships or are they equally as fucked?

Apparently I have ASD. I can't think of anything worse.

:feelsbadman:

i knew a guy with autism in hs who had a gf and had sex with her

Incel

BP

BP1

don't autists have bad faciak features thus of neanderthals's why nasally voice ?

I never saw his gf. He was ugly but tall

I knew this boy in school (now a transtoilet) who dated a toilet that looked like a freakin' model, we went to a school for Autistic children. He was leanmaxxed and was 6'7.

don't autists have bad faciak features thus of neanderthals's why nasally voice ?

They seem to occur together, of-course.

My form of ASD gives me extremely accurate voice mimicry, though I don't have many physical deformities, aside from Anorectal Malformation, Hypospadias, and dermoid cysts.

Is there anything worse? Is ascension completely over if you're autistic? Are autistic normies in relationships or are they equally as fucked?

Schizophrenia is worse

If you're autistic and socially isolated then chances are it's over

Yes, 90% of strategies to play numbers game and hope to get lucky for ascension require NT.

If you're autistic and socially isolated then chances are it's over
Aspergers is a death sentence.

SOME STATISTICS:
85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.

Aspergers is a death sentence.

SOME STATISTICS:
85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

If you're not tall then yes

Autism is a trick. The moment you stop taking your pills, stop talking to shrinks, and stop calling yourself an autist, you will be free to self-improve.

Autism is a trick. The moment you stop taking your pills, stop talking to shrinks, and stop calling yourself an autist, you will be free to self-improve.
the only "real" autism is the sensory disorder ones. you can google it if youve never seen it before.

the "autism" majority of people talk about on here isnt real, its just that theyre fucking ugly

If you're autistic, you're fucked. And not in the good way.

Non-Chad autist: Giga over at life.
Only Chad looking autists can get Beckies.

foids love autistic chads and like to take care of him by using their dirty mouth and stinky cunny.

autistic normies betabuxx and thinks he is the luckiest man alive.

If you max out your luck stat, maybe there’s a chance