Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it better to pursue desires in futility or kill them once and for all?

Pursue Desires Pointlessly or Kill the Ego and its desires with it?

• I am undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Pursuing desires in futilitiy refers to trying to looksmax,gymcel or whatever to get foids some how.
To kill them is to monk max and destry your ego, individuality and put familizarize yourself with pain and disciipline and stoicisim so nothing moves u.
Which is preferable?

Most pursue desires in futility or rot max which is worst option of both. Me and some others(chudur budur, monk maxxers, occult maxxers) are trying to either change views or train mind to be satisfied with less.

If given a choice to either pursue desires in futility(gymcel,jestermaqx,looksmax), knowing they will never come true or kill the ego and your desires with it(sex drive,greed, desire for validation etc.)which would you choose?

I just want a girl.

It's definitely better to not have the desires in the first place, rather than having to fulfill them, especially in futility.

kill it because you will never succeed

I just want a girl.
Nah bro you don't. You only want the idea of a girl which you created for yourself, a real girl could most likely never satisfy you.

What if my desires are no longer of the sexual nature but rather of the need to destroy civilization and/or escape from it?

I would try and if it doesn't work once I won't waist my time. Had to comment cause I didn't se a similar option