Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is It Better to Be Masculine Looking, Facially Ugly, and Tall or Average height, over Being Feminine Looking, Facially ugly and Short?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Obviously neither of them get women assuming they are sub4. But would their life significantly dfiffer when it comes to being able to get and hold jobs, socializing and general treatment by people?

One is able to at least pose a legitimate threat to foids and intimidate other men, as well as possibly being able to NTmaxx through confidence gained from their masculinity and added ability at sports; not to mention there are a higher pool of foids willing to get with the ogre compared to the framelet... :feelsjuice:

I would have thought this was obvious; one is ugly with some halos, and one is ugly with none. :society:

In fact, depending on exactly how ugly the mentioned ogre is, he could easily be a LTN or even have the "real" SMV of a MTN. :feelssus:

One is able to at least pose a legitimate threat to foids and intimidate other men
This if you are ugly at least being threatening will make you have less people trying to humilate you and bully you

The feminine look is in, tall, lean, and pretty boy face

Is number 2 like ER? Number 1 is definitely better in that case because 2 won’t even have any kind of social life.

1 I envy ogrecels

One is able to at least pose a legitimate threat to foids and intimidate other men, as well as possibly being able to NTmaxx through confidence gained from their masculinity and added ability at sports; not to mention there are a higher pool of foids willing to get with the ogre compared to the framelet... :feelsjuice:

I would have thought this was obvious; one is ugly with some halos, and one is ugly with none. :society:
First part is true however, this kind of person is more likely to be seen as negative and might be accused of making foids uncomfortable and being aggressive just by existing. While nobody will bully them directly, they will still face the consequences of being ostracized and potentially might lead to job loss, and lack of relationships. Also, masculinity itself is unlikely to lead to added ability at sports, which is important as a kid and adolescent but no longer relevant as an adult, unless the person becomes a famous athlete.

The feminine ugly guy could jestermaxx and might be accepted as a clown, women might feel more comfortable around him and talk to him, and keep him as a friend. He will be somewhat more tolerated and accepted than the masculine guy, as long as he knows his place.

I think masculinity is actually a failo and not a halo for a man if he's ugly.

I fail to see how any man with a sub4 face who isn't rich or famous can ascend? Perhaps there are rare exceptions of nichemaxxing but in such a case the person's SMV would at least be LTN to the select group.

In fact, depending on exactly how ugly the mentioned ogre is, he could easily be a LTN or even have the "real" SMV of a MTN. :feelssus:
I absolutely doubt any man if below LTN, can ascend due to the sole virtue of being extremely tall, having a large frame, or extremely muscular, let alone other aspects of masculinity like a deep voice or masculine facial features. I don't believe women care about masculinity at all when a man is sub4.

Last edited:
First one obviously

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back