Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it better to be in situation A or B

Lower middle-class, lol.

For more and more people, "lower middle-class" would be an economic improvement and they had far less things to worry about if they were "lower middle-class". But what's left of the middle-class is getting destroyed right now, so in the future there will only be super rich and super poor.

So I would take A.

Especially as you need more and more honey to cover basic needs and need more and more money to have "fuck you money". The more totalitarian our society gets, the more money you need to have "fuck you money"

B because with my looks i can be a model and earn more than A and get love sex and affection regardless

Lower middle-class, lol.

For more and more people, "lower middle-class" would be an economic improvement and they had far less things to worry about if they were "lower middle-class". But what's left of the middle-class is getting destroyed right now, so in the future there will only be super rich and super poor.

So I would take A.

Especially as you need more and more honey to cover basic needs and need more and more money to have "fuck you money". The more totalitarian our society gets, the more money you need to have "fuck you money"
dude are you not getting the 2nd part of option B

10/10 gigachad

You'll be set for life as international superstar model. Google Simon Nessman, he's perfect example of this.

Also, like I said before, its not a nice life, living with intense ugliness and health issues and not being able to truly enjoy the validation and fulfillment life has to offer to 10/10 chads

Situation A. I can pay for the best plastic surgeons in the world. Doesn't matter what happens growing up, plus people would be nice anyways because $$$$. You can most certainly buy friends.

Yep, situation A is better since I can looksmax