Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it based or stupid to save money as an incel?

incelerated

incelerated

twisted mind
★★★★★
I try to save money and not spend too much, but mostly because it feels like the right thing to do.

But with 50% inflation and shit pays it's not like it'll get me anywhere special.

I was wondering what your thoughts are on spending?
Should an incel just consoommax and but shit for dopamine?

The future looks more and more bleak and life feels more and more like a pointless, hopeless circus.

What are your opinions?

of course it's based, but spend wisely too. You can afford some minor copes.

I feel like it has to be a balance.

fuck money i spend it all

Buy useful stuff, a machine that creates something, not contemporary slop. Saving is a good thing, but obviously not if you're doing it in a resource medium which is controlled by jews and constantly eroded of it's purchasing power (fiat currency)

money will suffer from inflation with time you need assets or property

I feel like it has to be a balance.
its stupid to save money because you aren't deriving pleasure from it. But its also dumb to spend it all like foid on vacation. It's incel as fuck to spend reasonably- live without debts, but spend on things you enjoy to cope.

I save and invest a significant portion of my income

might as well, my dopamine receptors are way too fried for me to enjoy consooming products anymore

When living in a society with high inflation, the smartest decision, economically, is to spend that money as fast as possible.

When living in a society with high inflation, the smartest decision, economically, is to spend that money as fast as possible.
I dont live in a shithole though. Inflation is less than 3% so I save cash.

Consoommax if you have something you want to buy and can afford it.

I save money to afford things i need to cope and will use for years. It's a women who spend money mindlessly and very fast.

Consoommax if you have something you want to buy and can afford it.
I want a raspberry pi so bad but I don't really have any use for it besides watching movies on the TV.

Also, my stupid ass still has hope that I'll get a gf in the future and she could buy it for me since it's something I really love. :feelsrope:

I try to save money with methods that account for inflation to mitigate adverse effects from it