Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it autism: being able to pass as a normie in surface-level and formal situations but becoming a fucking mess in longer conversations?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Even if I got the opportunity, I couldn't pull off a date. Within 15 minutes of talking, I get exhausted, lose my focus and want nothing more than to fuck off.

No, that's introversion.

Didn't you make a smilar question before?

Can relate. But no I don't think this is autism. This is just dull man, got no game, shit I can't think of anything smart or cool or funny to say syndrome.

Can relate. But no I don't think this is autism. This is just dull man, got no game, shit I can't think of anything smart or cool or funny to say syndrome.
Yeah, it must be introversion like the guy above said. I feel like it's gotten worse by loneliness for me.

I think with high functioning individuals they only THINK they can pass on the surface level but normies pick up on the most subtle subconscious behaviors immediately. Likely are only being nice because atleast you can have a conversation.

Pretty much yes, I have the same thing. But it could also be complete disinterest in conversations with normies. I have little in common with them.

I think with high functioning individuals they only THINK they can pass on the surface level but normies pick up on the most subtle subconscious behaviors immediately.

Correct. I easily crumble in social situations.

Feigning NT behavior is mentally exhausting.

I think with high functioning individuals they only THINK they can pass on the surface level but normies pick up on the most subtle subconscious behaviors immediately. Likely are only being nice because atleast you can have a conversation.
Sounds probable.
Pretty much yes, I have the same thing. But it could also be complete disinterest in conversations with normies. I have little in common with them.
Yeah, that's a big issue too. Not actually being on the same wavelength and having different values and interests makes conversing a chore.

Even if I got the opportunity, I couldn't pull off a date. Within 15 minutes of talking, I get exhausted, lose my focus and want nothing more than to fuck off.
Bro its over for non-NT cels.

Yes. The sticky post from a few days back left no doubt that autism is a game over.
20210928 143929