Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it any wonder there are so many landwhales?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43922
  • Start date
Deleted member 43922

Deleted member 43922

Self-banned
-
Young foids look up to 'models' like this, become landwhales themselves and still demand men are in top physical condition

View: https://fb.watch/e08OMz8Y6x/

Most here on this forum would looksmatch above her yet she would reject all of us :feelsUgh:

lmfao. you think skinny women "look up" to fat obesed whales and want to become one? jfl

the reason there is "fat models" is because whales cant stop shoveling food down their endless gullet and use shit like that to cope

lmfao. you think skinny women "look up" to fat obesed whales and want to become one? jfl

the reason there is "fat models" is because whales cant stop shoveling food down their endless gullet and use shit like that to cope
I said young teen girls, they get the impression it's ok to look like that and so they do

I said young teen girls, they get the impression it's ok to look like that and so they do
no, the only ones who "think its okay" to look like that is the ones that are already obese. and they dont really believe that shit. fat women are the most depressed mentally ill out of all women because they know they are disgusting.

Obesity is more common with women. Also considering that some bodybuilders are probably "overweight" even though their abs are showing it probably skews the ratio of overweight women to men even further. Further proof that women want men who are better looking than they are. Even if she is a landwhale she expects you to be lean and muscular. Fucking foids :feelskek:

I would rather go thru hell to lose weight that date landwhale

True. She unironically looks attractive to me (I know, nigger trait). Volcel if you wouldn't. She probably the best looking fat woman I've ever seen.

imagine if fat niggas could be models too like bitches:feelskek:
They can't because fat men are shamed all the time. Literally no one shames fat women in real life.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:Bitch looks like a sofa

Obesity is more common with women. Also considering that some bodybuilders are probably "overweight" even though their abs are showing it probably skews the ratio of overweight women to men even further. Further proof that women want men who are better looking than they are. Even if she is a landwhale she expects you to be lean and muscular. Fucking foids :feelskek:
You don't have to be a bodybuilder to be "overweight". As long as you're trying to be muscular and not lean-muscular, you will still have a BMI of 24-28. Which means that the ratio is actually even more skewed. I once saw a video where fat "models" were interviewed on whether or not they would date an overweight man and type of man they wanted the most, and ALL OF THEM said that they wouldn't date an overweight man:feelskek: and that ideally they would want a man with a visible six pack. JFL:feelskek::feelskek:

no, the only ones who "think its okay" to look like that is the ones that are already obese. and they dont really believe that shit. fat women are the most depressed mentally ill out of all women because they know they are disgusting.
this is the truth they are just coping massively and trying to brainwash chads into liking them without having to lose weight :feelswhat::society:

and they get all of these fake "beautiful" "you go girl" compliments from other foids who are skinnier and do not see them as a threat/competition :feelsseriously::society:

I'd smash ngl

I would too unfortunately:feelsbadman:. I've already dry humped my sofa so why not fuck this bitch:fuk:
Considering the fact that she looks like a sofa, the experience would be familiar too:feelsaww:

Modern society is fucked

She has good genetics, so she can afford being chubby, while these Becky‘s don’t have this genetics, when they get fat, they are just…fat.

Women want to eat as much as they want and demand that society doesnt say or think they are fat + chad should be attracted to them.

Saladmaxxing
Auschwitz’smaxzing

:feelsthink:
Same tbh

I would fuck her ngl