Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is It An Incel Thing To Never Have Gone On Vacation?

Heaven In Flames

Heaven In Flames

I Hurt Myself Today
Title. I've never been on a single vacation in my entire life. Never visited another country. I've literally been in the same 20km circle my whole life. I always hear normies talk as if they visit a new country every other day, meanwhile the only times I've even left the city I was born in was when I had school field trips as a kid. I've never even been on an airplane.

Last edited:
. I've never been on a single vacation in my entire life. Never visited another country. I've literally been in the same 20km circle my whole life. I always hear normies talk as if they visit a new country every other day, meanwhile the only times I've even left the city I was born in was when I had school field trips as a kid. I've never even been on an airplane.
Literally me, I've never gone on a "vacation" or "road trip" in my life except a few times back to my ethnic shithole country to visit relatives (not a "vacation" at all). I've never been outside the general area of my city, and I can't do that now since I'm much too busy with wageslaving. Never stayed in a hotel, never visited a resort, been to exactly 1 actual amusement park in my entire life. Meanwhile I was always hearing classmates back in high school going to an entire different fucking country just for winter/spring break, gigaragefuel. :lasereyes:

Title. I've never been on a single vacation in my entire life. Never visited another country. I've literally been in the same 20km circle my whole life. I always hear normies talk as if they visit a new country every other day, meanwhile the only times I've even left the city I was born in was when I had school field trips as a kid. I've never even been on an airplane.
Maybe try travelling the country side

yes, vacations are mostly a soycial experience. the fun is from getting to hang out and be with soyciety. i'd rather explore a virtual game world with incel gamers.

Yes, because incels usually don't have anyone to go on vacations with.

What’s the point of going on vacation as an incel that’s only for chads because they are wanted by women as an incel there is no point of even leaving your house