Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it already over if you have been placed in Special Ed classes as a kid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34196
  • Start date
Deleted member 34196

Deleted member 34196

My name is Not Important...
-
Almost every person in my class is either someone that likes something way out of their age range, (FOR EXAMPLE: liking barbies as a 16 year old young male) drooling retards, and subhumans that serve nothing but to waste everyones time, including the parents.

Idk man, im just tired of this life.

MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT BUT...WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IM GOING TO DO...DIEE E PIGGSSS DIE AND RISEEE AAARRGHHH

BANG BANG TATATATATATATATATATTATA BOOOOM

it can be over because you're segregated from all the normal people

MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT BUT...WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IM GOING TO DO...DIEE E PIGGSSS DIE AND RISEEE AAARRGHHH

Drugs are cool

How many times I do I need to say this you faggots, ANY GOODLOOKING MF CAN GET LAID REGARDLESS OF MENTAL DEFECTS IF THEY TRY. Tom Cruise would technically be special ed when he was at school because the fucker couldn't read, but look at him now. Majority of guys who were in my special ed classes were mid to high-tier normies aesthetically, with some even pushing Chadlite levels, with conditions ranging from dyslexia to full-blown Assburgers, they got laid BECAUSE OF THEIR BONES. That is LITERALLY all there is to it

Last edited:
Never been there, I always studied at the highest level :chad:

Does he like playing with Barbies or just collecting them? kek

based

There is a funny story. I am a currycel who was shy and awkward so in the earliest years of school they put me in with the retarded special ed kids. In year 3 or 3rd grade they started giving statewide standardised tests and I got the highest marks in the school, the teacher told me that they had no idea I wasn't retarded.

There is a funny story. I am a currycel who was shy and awkward so in the earliest years of school they put me in with the retarded special ed kids. In year 3 or 3rd grade they started giving statewide standardised tests and I got the highest marks in the school, the teacher told me that they had no idea I wasn't retarded.
I didn't speak at all when I was 4 or 5 and they made me visit multiple speech pathologists.

Shy currycel equals social death very early on.

How many times I do I need to say this you faggots, ANY GOODLOOKING MF CAN GET LAID REGARDLESS OF MENTAL DEFECTS IF THEY TRY. Tom Cruise would technically be special ed when he was at school because the fucker couldn't read, but look at him now. Majority of guys who were in my special ed classes were mid to high-tier normies aesthetically, with some even pushing Chadlite levels, with conditions ranging from dyslexia to full-blown Assburgers, they got laid BECAUSE OF THEIR BONES. That is LITERALLY all there is to it
Those guys can get what we can't. We are betabux material at best, if even that.

this

I was placed in special ed classes when i was younger for behavioral issues. I had depression from a very young age and would self harm when as young as 1st grade. I used to draw drawings of my own death and everyone laughing at my grave site. LMAO it seems so edgy now but it was what i did in 1ST GRADE. I've had this nagging feeling ever since childhood i was universally hated and targeted and sure enough i was right. I was an ugly child and an ugly baby and I knew i was hated for it and i have tons of proof as I look back with 20/20. From K-12 i slept in class, didn't do work was and just wanted my life to be over. :fuk:.

In college though i had a 3.5 my first year to spite the fact i never learned anything from school. My learning was done outside school. Old RPGs and MMOs taught me how to read and spell mostly. Lurking forums taught me your/you're there/they're and their. ect.

I read on my own books that interested me, I learned about nature and animals the most because it's what always interested me so when i had access to the internet i'd watch history documentaries and nature documentaries and so i'd already understand a lot of the time what they were talking about in school.

I knew from a very VERY young age i was ugly and my life was over.:feelsLSD:

I was placed in special ed classes when i was younger for behavioral issues. I had depression from a very young age and would self harm when as young as 1st grade. I used to draw drawings of my own death and everyone laughing at my grave site. LMAO it seems so edgy now but it was what i did in 1ST GRADE. I've had this nagging feeling ever since childhood i was universally hated and targeted and sure enough i was right. I was an ugly child and an ugly baby and I knew i was hated for it and i have tons of proof as I look back with 20/20. From K-12 i slept in class, didn't do work was and just wanted my life to be over. :fuk:.

In college though i had a 3.5 my first year to spite the fact i never learned anything from school. My learning was done outside school. Old RPGs and MMOs taught me how to read and spell mostly. Lurking forums taught me your/you're there/they're and their. ect.

I read on my own books that interested me, I learned about nature and animals the most because it's what always interested me so when i had access to the internet i'd watch history documentaries and nature documentaries and so i'd already understand a lot of the time what they were talking about in school.

I knew from a very VERY young age i was ugly and my life was over.:feelsLSD:
so brutal,didn't your parents take you to a doctor

I never was, though I mostly befriended guys from special ed

Being in special ed saved me from dropping out completely, but it was embarrassing too since people knew that I was low IQ

I was in special ed for a short time, I hate my dumbass self.

Yeah I got put in special ed because the dumbfuck teachers thought I had low functioning autism

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back