Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it a coincidence that only fakecels show their face?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
A real incel would be too ashamed to do that. Fakecels, on the other hand, are low inhibition since they have had sex at one point and they know
they are not ugly so they are confident enough to show what they look like.

LMFAO implying that everyone who shows their face has had sex. I'm a KV truecel you dip.

Framecel222 said:
LMFAO implying that everyone who shows their face has had sex. I'm a KV truecel you dip.

Didn't you reject a fat girl?

Got 40 replies on my thread everyone saying i'm a truecel. Theory rejected.

Framecel222 said:

VOLCEL

GeneticFilth said:
Didn't you reject a fat girl?

Yes. Doesn't count because fat girls are subhuman.

Framecel222 said:
Yes. Doesn't count because fat girls are subhuman.

If you didn't fuck her because of principle then you are a volcel. Us truecels, have NOTHING.

incelman said:
If you didn't fuck her because of principle then you are a volcel. Us truecels, have NOTHING.

No it wasn't out of principle, it's because fat girls are physically repulsive to me. I will fuck any girl that is attractive enough to make my dick hard.

Framecel222 said:
No it wasn't out of principle, it's because fat girls are physically repulsive to me. I will fuck any girl that is attractive enough to make my dick hard.

OK,  that is understandable.

Framecel222 said:

You called your looksmatch ugly even though she was good looking, you are matching with +5/10 looking females on tinder, fuck off already...

lonelyreee said:
You called your looksmatch ugly even though she was good looking, you are matching with +5/10 looking females on tinder, fuck off already...

Who was my looksmatch? I don't remember this. And all the decent girls I matched with on Tinder ignored me. Only this one https://i.imgur.com/oylqG41.png talked to me but she ended up ghosting me.

Framecel222 said:

we need admins to take care of this 18 yo faggot

incelkingkong said:
Got 40 replies on my thread everyone saying i'm a truecel. Theory rejected.

From the 3 people I saw, you're the only one I'd consider truecel, but even you could leave inceldom with a a bit of luck. The other 2 are definitely fakecels/mentalcels.

Framecel222 said:
Who was my looksmatch? I don't remember this. And all the decent girls I matched with on Tinder ignored me. Only this one https://i.imgur.com/oylqG41.png talked to me but she ended up ghosting me.

Just post your ugliest match according to you.

lonelyreee said:
Just post your ugliest match according to you.

https://i.imgur.com/gajeHYg.png this one, and I would absolutely date her.

Puto said:
This forum is already lookism 2.0

Lookism is a bluepilled shithole full of worthless incels

Framecel222 said:
https://i.imgur.com/gajeHYg.png this one, and I would absolutely date her.

now i want to see everyones ugliest match es

they do it for the skype sex , i hope there is no females lurking here like it used to in r/incels oh god

foreignincel said:
they do it for the skype sex , i hope there is no females lurking here like it used to in r/incels oh god

Most fakecels have gotten and are able to get real sex.

incelman said:
Most fakecels have gotten and are able to get real sex.

i used to get pms from females wanting to do sexting with me and sending me pics even tho i showed nothing from my part , imagine how the inbox of a fakecel that spam pics would look like

foreignincel said:
i used to get pms from females wanting to do sexting with me and sending me pics even tho i showed nothing from my part , imagine how the inbox of a fakecel that spam pics would look like

Fakecels are sly foxes. They show their face in a forum full of subhumans so thart by comparison they look like Chads.

incelman said:
Fakecels are sly foxes. They show their face in a forum full of subhumans so thart by comparison they look like Chads.

my problem have always been fakecels and people that say "blackpilled normies are welcome" , this is exactly what caused our downfall and people still didn't get their lesson straight , this is why i did what i had to do , i did treason it was art to me .

foreignincel said:
my problem have always been fakecels and people that say "blackpilled normies are welcome" , this is exactly what caused our downfall and people still didn't get their lesson straight , this is why i did what i had to do , i did treason it was art to me .

I don't know man. I missed out on r/Incels. I joined reddit a few days before the sub got banned.

incelman said:
I don't know man. I missed out on r/Incels. I joined reddit a few days before the sub got banned.

i was one of the oldest members and i posted in a sub who is the ennemy of incels to take revenge on the failed normies in the sub so everyone is calling me a traitor, while i see myself as i did something that had to be done it was like art to me , an expression of my feeling s

admins ban Framecel222 before i start to bully bully his ass. intolerable fakecel jackass.

holstercan said:
admins  ban  Framecel222 before i start to bully bully  his ass.  intolerable fakecel jackass.

cant stand fakecels  :@ :@ :@ :@

foreignincel said:
i was one of the oldest members and i posted in a sub who is the ennemy of incels to take revenge on the failed normies in the sub so everyone is calling me a traitor, while i see myself as i did something that had to be done it was like art to me , an expression of my feeling s

I won't judge you